• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    Man i love that movie

His rap game is dope

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I dont really care which of the 3 he chose

But i would pick Berto because i think he is better then people make him out to be
      I agree with you. I'm not totally sold on Berto yet but he is the WBC champ and he just needs some exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        so fukin pathetic i cant find the words to say after the pac-mosley fight was announced official. he is definitely the most pathetic cherry picker during my lifetime. what a disgrace
        Fight is a complete farce and shame on team pac and top rank for promoting this shit....i used to back pac on his fights but this one is despicable....if pac fought mosley before mayweather jr then it would have been more justified but this is an outright fraud of a fight..

even a Marquez rematch i would open up to or even a Martinez Fight at 160 would be great....pac lost me some respect for taking this fight its bad i mean shane is so Shot he clinches more times than actually fight and gasses out after 2nd or 3rd round and then is just a punching bag and will most likely end up in hospital after this fight and pac will have beat a past prime man and people would still try to justify it

Comment

Pac fans are the greatest....you dudes can justify ANYTHING....major props to yall...I don't know what this place would be without yall....remember when Manny was RUMORED to fight Yuri Foreman?....Roach then said NO....because Yuri was too big.....then they go fight Marg, whose the about the same size as Yuri.....it wasn't the size...it was the STYLE....Margo comes forward....Yuri would BOX and move....Manny hasn't fought a BOXER/MOVER for whatever reasons.....Arum been babysittin' lil' man for too long imo...let that mofo fight a can of crisco and see how good he looks....just my 2 pennies!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I think guys like the TS are just frustrated.

Any long time fan of the sport would realize no one fights elite fighters each and everytime.

Every fighter, even ATG's and HOF's, take easy fights, tune-ups, money fights from time to time. Hell guys like Robinson, Armstrong, Pep etc would take 5-10 **** fights in a row before facing another elite fighter.
            this is just bull**** after bull****. first margarito, then mosley. team pac could have tried negotiating more with marquez. pac always says that he fights to make the boxing fans happy, who the fuk is happy with this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Im sure TS is being sarcastic but yes alot of people are frustrated. But we would see the same crap if he chose Berto or JMM
              im sorry bro but im not being sarcastic. im a big pac fan but most importantly im a bigger fan of boxing. garbage like this is killing our sport

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I don't see how it's that bad.

You guys are acting like he doesn't deserve a tune up at all. .
                So, this is a tune-up now? On PPV? In May?

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  Fight is a complete farce and shame on team pac and top rank for promoting this shit....i used to back pac on his fights but this one is despicable....if pac fought mosley before mayweather jr then it would have been more justified but this is an outright fraud of a fight..

even a Marquez rematch i would open up to or even a Martinez Fight at 160 would be great....pac lost me some respect for taking this fight its bad i mean shane is so Shot he clinches more times than actually fight and gasses out after 2nd or 3rd round and then is just a punching bag and will most likely end up in hospital after this fight and pac will have beat a past prime man and people would still try to justify it
                  despicable indeed. if he wanted to fight shane he could have done so back when shane was begging for a fight, and that is before shane fought floyd. and now shane is shot to **** and is coming from a lose and a draw then suddenly team pac wants a piece of shane now thats mega bull****

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Pac fans are the greatest....you dudes can justify ANYTHING....major props to yall...I don't know what this place would be without yall....remember when Manny was RUMORED to fight Yuri Foreman?....Roach then said NO....because Yuri was too big.....then they go fight Marg, whose the about the same size as Yuri.....it wasn't the size...it was the STYLE....Margo comes forward....Yuri would BOX and move....Manny hasn't fought a BOXER/MOVER for whatever reasons.....Arum been babysittin' lil' man for too long imo...let that mofo fight a can of crisco and see how good he looks....just my 2 pennies!!
                    not to mention that marg fight was for a title and in a catchweight

im a sugar shane fan, i like the guy and him being shot and old is being taken advantage of by team pac

Comment

i cant even stomach seeing pac's face on my sig so i decided to change my old sig which i had for a very long time

Comment

Working...
                      X