No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is soooo disgusting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    i believe it was said in road to dallas pre-fight buildup for the pac-clottey fight. in the first place, why would pac sign a contract to fight clottey when theyre trying to get a fight with floyd right?
    b.cthey never planned on fighting floyd unless it was floyd fresh out of retirement with tons or rust on him.

go look back at roachs interviews. he talked the most **** when floyd announced he was coming back and before he fought JMM

boasted how they wanted floyd fresh out of retirement for floyds first fight.

they are a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      b.cthey never planned on fighting floyd unless it was floyd fresh out of retirement with tons or rust on him.

go look back at roachs interviews. he talked the most **** when floyd announced he was going back and before he fought JMM

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        pac vs. may fell apart on late december. mosley was slated to face berto. berto didnt call quit till it was 2 weeks from jan. 29... fight vs. clottey was announced january 7ish
        This^^^^

PAC and Clottey signed to fight and a week or two afterwards Berto pulled out of his fight with Shane. That was a Haymon move as both Berto and Floyd were both his fighters. Now I'm not saying Haymon told Berto to pull out but it's obvious that they timed it perfect to set up Shane vs Floyd.

There was no way PAC could have faced Shane during that time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          dont thinks so bro.....berto pulled out of the shane fight on exactly jan 18...weeks before that, they were already looking for pac's next opponenet and it only took a whole week to get the pac vs clottey fight..doing the math, i think youre wrong!
          Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          pac vs. may fell apart on late december. mosley was slated to face berto. berto didnt call quit till it was 2 weeks from jan. 29... fight vs. clottey was announced january 7ish
          Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          This^^^^

PAC and Clottey signed to fight and a week or two afterwards Berto pulled out of his fight with Shane. That was a Haymon move as both Berto and Floyd were both his fighters. Now I'm not saying Haymon told Berto to pull out but it's obvious that they timed it perfect to set up Shane vs Floyd.

There was no way PAC could have faced Shane during that time frame.
          thanks for clearing things up i got kinda confused with the timeline. anyway all these doesnt change the fact that pac chose to fight a shot to **** mosley

Comment

• I just don't like this fight because I've been saying that Mosley has been washed up since the Mayorga fight, and the Margarito fight doesn't change that. Margarito was going through some drama which helped Mosley. He may have beaten him w/o plastergate and all, who knows, but Mosley is done. Mayweather exposed it, and Mora confirmed it.

I'd rather Pacquaio fight some top 15-20 upstart than some guy who's never seemed to make good on any big fight win. Plus, he's 39. Its over bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              There is just no fight around that will be seen as competitive without Pac going up and up in weight

Cmon they complained about Cotto, im mean Cotto in Pacs first real WW fight

They just overrated Pac soooo much that nobody else is good enough to face him

That fact that Mosley will beat just about anybody around yet he is not worthy for Pac tells you something
              Dude, you're so dumb that I feel sorry for you. What elite fighter can THIS version of Mosley beat? Fraudiao wanted no part of Mosley even at 142lbs. AFTER he KO Margarito. Now Fraudiao wants to fight him after he looked like **** in his last 2 fights. Get a clue. Fraudiao is a grade A b1tch!

Comment

• JM pre,

I understand your angst, but there is nothing else we could do. I'm just saying if we really are boxing fans, let's just enjoy the fights while it lasts, don't get me wrong mate.

Me too, I hated when they announced Pac-Mosley, but beats me.

I'd understand those boxing fans who dedicate $60 to watch a good fight only to be presented with a fight for them is not worthy spending on, like Pac-mosley, to be dang upset and crap on this fight and Team Pacquiao is but natural.

To sum it all up, here's what concludes it all:

If they're angry about this fight, they're either;
                1. A Pacfan who cares for his legacy
                2. Dedicated PPV buyers like stated above
                3. haters, trolls, butthurt envy stans, closet ****s, NSB felling toughies, fault-finders, idiots (YESIR takes the cake) etc.

IMO, as long as they show Pac's fights for free here, or streams, or with our local Manila bars that have Pac fights in real time like PPV and costs just $12 with food to boot, then I'm a happy boxing fan. But I feel for those $60 PPV payers you see.

Coz legacy wise, believe me, if Pac even fought Nate Campbell or any other boxer who's 40 or over or just some bimbo, history will still be kind to him. That's what's up, and that's what the haters are losing sleep at, so suck it bozos!

Look across the boards, it's easy to spot the angry posters and where they belong to those 3 kinds I mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  JM pre,

I understand your angst, but there is nothing else we could do. I'm just saying if we really are boxing fans, let's just enjoy the fights while it lasts, don't get me wrong mate.

Me too, I hated when they announced Pac-Mosley, but beats me.

I'd understand those boxing fans who dedicate $60 to watch a good fight only to be presented with a fight for them is not worthy spending on, like Pac-mosley, to be dang upset and crap on this fight and Team Pacquiao is but natural.

To sum it all up, here's what concludes it all:

If they're angry about this fight, they're either;
                  1. A Pacfan who cares for his legacy
                  2. Dedicated PPV buyers like stated above
                  3. haters, trolls, butthurt envy stans, closet ****s, NSB felling toughies, fault-finders, idiots (YESIR takes the cake) etc.

IMO, as long as they show Pac's fights for free here, or streams, or with our local Manila bars that have Pac fights in real time like PPV and costs just $12 with food to boot, then I'm a happy boxing fan. But I feel for those $60 PPV payers you see.

Coz legacy wise, believe me, if Pac even fought Nate Campbell or any other boxer who's 40 or over or just some bimbo, history will still be kind to him. That's what's up, and that's what the haters are losing sleep at, so suck it bozos!

Look across the boards, it's easy to spot the angry posters and where they belong to those 3 kinds I mentioned.
                  youre correct bro, theres nothing we could do and by the end of the day us the boxing fans loses cause we dont get the fights we want yet we still watch the fights they give us. ill watch this fight no doubt not because i like it, but only because im a boxing fan

Comment

• whats after that pac mickey ward

Comment

• Those so-called "hard core boxing" fans who whine and complain about Pac-Mosley fight this is the things you should do. First, don't watch it. second, don't talk or write or read about it. third, get your head out of your @sses?! It's done. STFU! Move on!

Comment

Working...
                      X