Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather's Biggest Win at Welterweight Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Again if Zab and/or Hatton are his best wins at that weight then is not something to brag about. Is not that good at all.
    There solid wins though.

Comment

Floyd's best win was against (R.I.P.) Diego Corrales. I'm not trying to disrespect the dead; but Floyd beat the snot out of that dude. Diego was never knocked down (or out) before fighting Floyd. When he fought Floyd, Floyd floored him three times... HARD WORK, DEDICATION.

Comment

Yes it is. Everyone dogged PBF hard for his reluctance to make the fight. It was too easy to turn it around on him and complain about Shane's age. But PBF made him look foolish and should be credited for the win. It's certainly better than Carlos Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          There solid wins though.
          But, is nothing to really brag about especially when Hatton said 147 was too much for him prior to the Floyd fight and also when the other fighter is coming off a lost to a journeyman. And, nobody can even make a case that it was a bad decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            hatton as a welterweight sucked bro. a win over an old castillo doesnt do **** 4 me. shane was floyds best win at welterweight.
            The thread asked what was floyd best win at WW. I feel that Hatton was his best win at WW. If hatton had the balls to go up in weight, win, lose, or draw nobody made him go up in weight. Hatton didnt suck at WW he was a ****ing title holder at that weight u fool. He beat callazo. If you feel that Mosley was his best win thats your opinion you FOOL....to me it was hatton and like i said...its one of my favorite fights....he took on a man that was on top of his game and knocked him the **** out...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
              The thread asked what was floyd best win at WW. I feel that Hatton was his best win at WW. If hatton had the balls to go up in weight, win, lose, or draw nobody made him go up in weight. Hatton didnt suck at WW he was a ****ing title holder at that weight u fool. He beat callazo. If you feel that Mosley was his best win thats your opinion you FOOL....to me it was hatton and like i said...its one of my favorite fights....he took on a man that was on top of his game and knocked him the **** out...
              Mosley beat Collazo in a way better fashion than what Hatton.

Matter of fact that Hatton is somewhat questionable and was put on queer street at the end also.

Comment

If the 2007 version or Oscar and Hatton at 147 are Floyd 2 best wins. Then Floyd resume is completely garbage.

Is 2007 the year you started following Floyd?
                Is 2007 the year i started following floyd?? umm..let me reread the thread...biggest WIN AT WW....

Did you want me to mention his lighter weight fights??? U looking real dumb now..

Comment

Mosley beat Collazo in a way better fashion than what Hatton.

Matter of fact that Hatton is somewhat questionable and was put on queer street at the end also.
                  IS this thread about Mosleys wins or Floyds??? who are we talking bout again...

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                    Is 2007 the year i started following floyd?? umm..let me reread the thread...biggest WIN AT WW....

Did you want me to mention his lighter weight fights??? U looking real dumb now..
                    It might have been a coincidence that the only 2 fights you mentioned happened in 2007...I guess you were really impressed that year.

Comment

for sure....but it should've been a prime unbeaten Cotto....

Comment

Working...
                      X