Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everybody ripping mosley if he got chosen by pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac will be the first guy to ever ktfo mosley and that's history in the making. I'll be glad pac will be the one to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
      Why would people rip Shane for this?

What do you expect him to do, or say?

"Uh, no, I don't deserve this 8 figure payday and a chance at beating the top ranked p4p fighter in the sport. Give it to someone else who does."

"I'm nearly 40, I've been fighting poorly and have very little chance of winning, so no, I don't want to fight him".

I don't care to see this fight, but I'm not going to blame Shane for taking advantage of the opportunity.
      I feel the same way, don't hate on Shane for taking such a great opportunity. I think we need to be a little more patient and see how things play out. I'm sure Pac will fight at least a few more fights before he retires, so there should be plenty of opportunities for Marquez and Berto to get a shot. If those fights don't happen, then they were not going to happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
        I feel the same way, don't hate on Shane for taking such a great opportunity. I think we need to be a little more patient and see how things play out. I'm sure Pac will fight at least a few more fights before he retires, so there should be plenty of opportunities for Marquez and Berto to get a shot. If those fights don't happen, then they were not going to happen anyway.
        Marquez might. Heard it from the grapevine manny wants to shut his ***** mouth the **** up.

Comment

Working...
        X