Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does this make Joe Calzaghe's win over Hopkins look even better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seany1 View Post
    so the media , punchstats , fellow boxers , american commentators , ledermann and loads of fans had calzaghe winning an ugly fight in AMERICA REMEMBER yet all you can skeep saying is they are all nutthuggers and exposed omfg LMFAO . you are a moron
    i never called them all nuthuggers some people just flat out got it wrong. no shame in that. hbo does have an agenda but that's a different topic. but some people even when provided clear cut evidence that hopkins won will ignore it to salvage a calzaghe victory. that's a nuthugger.

Comment

as did a lot of fellow boxers like cris byrd , haye and johnson
      The online polls were landslides in Calzaghes favour.

Comment

• Originally posted by British Pride View Post
        Hopkins didnt block ****, let go man, i promise you feel better if you do.
        blocked it clearly my man. all glove and countered beautifully with a left hook that shook calzaghe. watch the vid again please. go to 9:54.

Comment

Calzaghe victims all winning enhances his legacy. I hope Hopkins fights and wins untill he's 100.
          lmao Calzaghe is already irrelevant to everybody besides a few Brits, nobody even cares about him anymore....meanwhile Hopkins is the type of fighter people will talk about for decades to come

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            shook calzaghe.

Comment

• so why did only 1 judge of 3 and practically no american commentators or media at the fight live not give hopkins the win in their eyes hmm . weird how everyone is wrong but you and your videos and btw you can be a hopkins nutthugger the way you act saying exposed and every1 is wrong

Comment

so why did only 1 judge of 3 and practically no american commentators or media at the fight live not give hopkins the win in their eyes hmm . weird how everyone is wrong but you and your videos and btw you can be a hopkins nutthugger the way you act saying exposed and every1 is wrong
                sure you are welcome to say that but i have the facts on my side and that's good enough for me. i know who landed all the clean punches and don't have to make up phony excuses to why my guy won the fight. espn, yahoo, and ap all scored the fight for hopkins as did a number of pro boxers so i'm not sure you are doing proper research.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  lmao Calzaghe is already irrelevant to everybody besides a few Brits, nobody even cares about him anymore....meanwhile Hopkins is the type of fighter people will talk about for decades to come
                  When people talk of Hopkins they will talk of fights he lost. He lost to Calzaghe.

Comment

what do you call crawling up in a little fetal ball then grabbing hold of hopkins? i'd call that being shaken. then again you can't even see which punches are landing and which aren't you are so blind. hopkins is the dark skinned fellow and calzaghe the light skinned fellow if you get confused. did you know that?

Comment

• Hopkins wife didnt let him in the house for a month for losing to a whiteboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X