Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does this make Joe Calzaghe's win over Hopkins look even better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seany1 View Post
    even the american commentators had calzaghe winning and ledermann had it 116 to 111 but they must be calzaghe nutthuggers
    that doesn't prove he deserved to win the fight. and yes they were calzaghe nuthuggers did you listen to them call the fight? they thought calzaghe was landing when hopkins was the one landing just like british pride. it's hard for some people to see who don't watch fights closely and only watch who's throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
      Not only do you hear it land but you see it. Welcome to exposureville hater.
      come on i was trying to be nice but i just totally exposed you. you said a left landed for calzaghe then i proved hopkins blocked it and countered him in the video. anymore phantom punches?

that body shot was in the video so you have no clue what you are talking about. watch the videos and you can actually see instead of making up bullshi-t about how it's a hopkins highlight and i cut out all calzaghe's punches. i didn't. all of them are shown they just hardly ever land and you can't believe it.

so i've proved the body shot was in the video and i've proved calzaghe didn't land the left and got countered. how are the videos biased again? because they show the truth? they show the little taps and punches calzaghe land but they are few and far between. it's not my fault hopkins landed nearly all the good punches it's called reality and pointing it out does not make me biased.
      Last edited by daggum; 12-19-2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        come on i was trying to be nice but i just totally exposed you. you said a left landed for calzaghe then i proved hopkins blocked it and countered him in the video. anymore phantom punches?

that body shot was in the video so you have no clue what you are talking about. watch the videos and you can actually see instead of making up bullshi-t about how it's a hopkins highlight and i cut out all calzaghe's punches. i didn't.
        The only thing you've exposed is yourself, as an obsessed wreck of a hater. As i said, ever exchange in the fight is not on the video.

Comment

so the media , punchstats , fellow boxers , american commentators , ledermann and loads of fans had calzaghe winning an ugly fight in AMERICA REMEMBER yet all you can skeep saying is they are all nutthuggers and exposed omfg LMFAO . you are a moron

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            roy jones
            Jones said Calzaghe won the fight.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe who?

let that bum waste away on cocaine mountains while B-Hop is still putting in work at age 70

Comment

The only thing you've exposed is yourself, as an obsessed wreck of a hater. As i said, ever exchange in the fight is not on the video.
                but they are. all the punches from both guys in the rounds hopkins won are shown. the video already states it won't show all the rounds because it gives calzaghe those by default. it only has to prove hopkins won 6 rounds. and it does that. got any more lies to cling to? i've already exposed your lying when you said the body shot wasn't in the video and i've already exposed you when you said calzaghe lands a left when hopkins blocked it and countered him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Joe Calzaghe who?

let that bum waste away on cocaine mountains while B-Hop is still putting in work at age 70
                  Calzaghe victims all winning enhances his legacy. I hope Hopkins fights and wins untill he's 100.

Comment

Jones said Calzaghe won the fight.
                    as did a lot of fellow boxers like cris byrd , haye and johnson

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      but they are. all the punches from both guys in the rounds hopkins won are shown. got any more lies to cling to? i've already exposed your lying when you said the body shot wasn't in the video and i've already exposed you when you said calzaghe lands a left when hopkins blocked it and countered him.
                      Hopkins didnt block ****, let go man, i promise you feel better if you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X