No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Arrested in Vegas, Mugshot Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    Mayweather's smile during the mug shot communicates to Black children everywhere that breaking the law and getting arrested is a funny thing. Not a serious matter.

It indicates what's true....these charges are comical.

Now, when he smiled in the first mugshot over the DV incivdent, now that was slick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
      Mayweather's smile during the mug shot communicates to Black children everywhere that breaking the law and getting arrested is a funny thing. Not a serious matter.
      Dont speak for blacks you bum as if blacks go to jail because of someones mug shot. And that white security gaurd showed white kids its okay to ***** and moan about little ****, and lie on people? GTFO. Floyd is smiling in his mug shot because he knows TMZ is going to blast all over the place, so why not show your pretty whites u F8CKING FOOL!

Comment

• man, floyd looked blown-up on that mugshot... and hey, your on TMZ.. so smile the **** out...

Comment

• He looks like he doesn't even know he's being arrested. Dude that's not TMZ taking ur picture bro...

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            it doesnt evem matter if he's a waiter or a secruity guard. the point is that floyd poked him, floyd was the aggressor not the other guy... u cant just go around thinking u can do whatever to whoever and get away with it just because u have money..
            How do u know Floyd was the aggressor? How do you know the flash cop wasnt lying? IF the dude said Floyd puched him i'd probably buy that. But the fact that he said poked and posted a picture of nothing on his face beats the hell out of me. Theres always some broke mo fo like you who will always go against the grain. Floyd is famous, he is more likely to get a lawsuit from someone then me and you are.

You sound stupid taking up for a man crying about getting poked in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              LMAO...are you for real...he is no different than your local corrupt law enforcement and our entire government! Are you a republican or Democrat? Because I can gladly provide you with a list of malicious ACTS that these people have done to NATIONS of people.

GTFOH
              I guess that means floyds a great guy and we should all just back off him, right? Hell, oj only killed two people, he must not be that bad either cause hitler killed a **** load! Nice logic.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                  He has really good teeth.
                  Thats what I was thinking, considering he throws blows for a living, he has done well in the teeth department. I can't say the same for BHOP

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                    Thats what I was thinking, considering he throws blows for a living, he has done well in the teeth department. I can't say the same for BHOP
                    Well, i guess that's one other very positive thing about floyd's practically flawless defensive style.

He's possibly the only boxer who could promote toothpaste.

Comment

• Why does Floyd look happy? Could it be that this charge will again delay a fight with Pac maybe another year so Pacman can get older and be damaged goods?

Comment

Working...
                      X