Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wank'd to it. :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      When did that ever mean ish?... Anyway, I think Hopkins schools him. Like I said I thought Pascal got lucky with dawson but if he beats Hopikins I may consider him as a legit.
      He got lucky? He was winning the fight 10 rounds to 1 or 9 rounds to 2. That's a very lucky guy right there.

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      Bernard is brave holding both hands behind his back like that. He could have gotten moralesed doing that. I will admit, he is in his head. His best work so far has been the one in puerto rico.
      Classic Hopkins lol. As a spectator it was funny but I think 90% of fighters would have clocked him.

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Funny how Nazim criticized Floyd about not representing well the African American community but is the trainer of the biggest jerk and scum bag in boxing, Bernard Hopkins.
      Yes and he also said he doesn't like disrespecting the opponent and going back and forth but he's talking **** to Pascal in that video.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Ive been telling you guys, Pascal cannot handle someone like Hopkins!

It's gonna be Bhop/Tito all over.
      Pascal has quick hands and feet unlike Tito, Tarver or Pavlik. All the fighters who beat BHOP had quick hands and feet and all the fighters he looked great against were slow so what does that tell you?

Comment

• im looking forward to thiis, i'm taking the old man over 12 rounds.

Comment

• the funny thing is hopkins wasn't playing at all..

he was pissed at pascal for tackling him LOL

pascal thought hop was gonna back down after tackling him but all it did was make hop REALLY pissed. hop started off trying to get in pascals head with taking the belt but ended up getting seriously pissed.

thats when pascal looked as if he forted himself.

LOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by dvb View Post
            if bhops so confident of winnning easily then why waste time trying to play childish mind games and get into pascals head?.

lol,i like it so itook it,before it was mine,so bhop yet again robs something!,bad history of doing that aye?.

what next,hes gonna rock in his chair with a crazy look in his eye again?.haha.

if i was pascal i would kicked bhop in the nuts,or made that nose look even worse,then told grandad to get his much needed daily nap.

but seems pascal isnt so tough mentally.

i hope he can alteast put up a tough fight,but i feel pascal with get out foxed by the wiley old bhop.

but ide like to see pascal put bhop down and really get bhop to dig deep for a win.

lol,what i find funny is he not fighting dawson,but as soon as pascal wins the belt of dawson,bhop is right there for it!.
            you're probably a fat cheese sucking net gangster.

get real.....

Comment

• I'm a Dawson fan, but Pascal clowned on Dawson during their press conference and weigh in. Good to see Hopkins gets Pascal back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                I'm a Dawson fan, but Pascal clowned on Dawson during their press conference and weigh in. Good to see Hopkins gets Pascal back.
                Yep I agree with you. Dawson is a classy guy. I hope Hopkins will whoop Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  Go to 2:30 and compare Pascal's staredown with Dawson to the one of Hopkins.

I smell FEAR!

We'll see how the weigh-in goes. I actually know what kind of person Pascal is. He's letting Hopkins think he's won. Pascal is a clown sometimes he likes to play his own games. My buddy fought Pascal in the amatuers. He's always been a very talented guy. Very Powerful, very fast, very smart, very underated.

Comment

• LMAO hopkins shook pascal

Comment

• Bernard is such as an ass but I do think he wins Saturday. Hate the guy but I gotta give him some props.

Comment

Working...
                      X