Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    Thanks bro!!! Pascal looks shooooooooooook!

"There ain't no such thing as halfway crooks...scared to death / scared to look...THEY SHOOK"

Comment

Well, after being schooled by Enzo Calzaghe out of the ring, and Joe inside the ring, the odds were in favour of Soapy coming out the "Winner" at least once during some pre-fight shenanigans since.

Comment

Can't wait for the weigh in to see what the wise old man pulls out of his sleeze!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          "There ain't no such thing as halfway crooks...scared to death / scared to look...THEY SHOOK"
          Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha it's over!!!!!!!!!!

Pascal is gonna get some of that Trinidad beating with extra hot sauce on top

Comment

Pascal better bring his books cause he's going to get schooled.....

I feel another Tito-Pavlik-Tarver going down this Saturday.....can't believe Hopkins is the betting underdog

Comment

Its one thing getting inside someone's head its another being a complete classless ****.

I now await the indefensible defensive of his actions.

Before you start, should I start.

Its mind games or he's a legend etc etc.

How about behave like an adult and honour your fellow opponent and sportsman then beat him in the ring? Too much to ask?, I guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
                That was a slick move from BHop. I didn't expect anything else.
                this is a very smart move yet again from the wiley old vet in bernard the executioner hopkins he does this to whoever is gullible enough to fall for it and pascal walked right into that situation i'm predicting a great fight from hopkins and it would be awesome if he shake up pascal some more inside the ring on saturday and put him on his ass and take his belt again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                    Its one thing getting inside someone's head its another being a complete classless ****.

How about behave like an adult and honour your fellow opponent and sportsman then beat him in the ring? Too much to ask?, I guess so.
                    Looooooooooooooooooooool at your post. This ain't bowls, this is boxing.

Here, enjoy:

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post

What? This Is B-Hop, he don't give a **** about any opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X