Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard was stone faced and kept repeating quietly, but intensely, "I'm going to make you quit."

via Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      Bernard is brave holding both hands behind his back like that. He could have gotten moralesed doing that. I will admit, he is in his head. His best work so far has been the one in puerto rico.
      I tell you what is brave, throwing the Puerto Rican flag down in front of thousands of people.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I hope your guy takes it Walter, but I'm quite sure this is the end of the line.
        Not so sure about that, I'll get back to you Sunday.

Comment

Since when is acting like an immature little brat funny?

Hopefully Pascal beats Hopkins on Saturday and retires him for good.

Comment

I got even money saying the fight doesnt have half this excitement. Im also betting on Bhop looking old as hell in this fight and losing due to inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post

War Hopkins!
              haha good stuff, thing is Pascal has the belt

Should be a good fight will never underestimate Bhop but Pascal has proven to be a tough guy and has shown that he has what it takes and a will to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
                Since when is acting like an immature little brat funny?

Hopefully Pascal beats Hopkins on Saturday and retires him for good.
                Hop just trying to sell the fight. Pascal should appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  I tell you what is brave, throwing the Puerto Rican flag down in front of thousands of people.
                  I agree. He got in the entire islands head lol. A lot of people have not forgotten about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Hop just trying to sell the fight. Pascal should appreciate it.
                    Yeah, acting like a moron before his fights is the only thing he can do to sell them. Because we all know how boring he is in the ring.

He's the one that should be grateful for Pascal giving him a title shot and a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                      That's a better definition than this Pascal is SHOOK nonsense. He probably wanted to pulverize Hopkins' biatch ass right there.
                      Exactly, I been angry many times during football and if my boys tell me to shake ahnds and be friends with whoever, I don't make eye contact because I will just start punching.

I know how he feels, and it's not good ebcause then I go in playing rough, but also on my mind I try not to do it too rough on the same person aswell since it may cause a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X