Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
    The Master B-Hop at Work.
    How much of a master will he be if he gets his ass kicked?

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Man I am sick and tired of guys logging in here just to be soft. I freaking hate it. It's a combat sport that gets little to no fame. Few guys like Hopkins hype fights up and it's a bad thing all of a sudden.

And what's up with Pascal looking down like that? Couldn't even stare at Hopkins eyes. I'm gonna have to agree with everyone and say he did look scared. Def lost the staredown.
      Typical American who doesn't know the meaning of the word respect.

Pascal is giving him a big payday and all Hopkins has to show for it is his typical moronic self.

Oh yeah, and speaking of soft, don't you remember Hopkins' last fight with Jones? The guy gets lightly touched on the cup and he starts crying like a little girl. THAT'S SOFT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post

Pascal is giving him a big payday and all Hopkins has to show for it is his typical moronic self.

Oh yeah, and speaking of soft, don't you remember Hopkins' last fight with Jones? The guy gets lightly touched on the cup and he starts crying like a little girl. THAT'S SOFT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post

Pascal is giving him a big payday and all Hopkins has to show for it is his typical moron impersonation.

Speaking of soft, don't you remember Hopkins' last fight with Jones? The guy gets lightly touched on the cup and he starts crying like a little girl. THAT'S SOFT.
          Typical dumbass getting one's ethnicity wrong, I am not American, nor African American, nor black/brown skin just in case that's where you're trying to get at.

Hopkins put up a hell of a promotion in that video and the Boxingscene ladies are all crying about it, asking for respect.

Comment

Typical dumbass getting one's ethnicity wrong, I am not American, nor African American, nor black/brown skin just in case that's where you're trying to get at.

Hopkins put up a hell of a promotion in that video and the Boxingscene ladies are all crying about it, asking for respect.
            Tell me about it, too many Aretha's up in here

No offence to Aretha, she'd probably look down on the peeps on here too

Comment

Who's he promoting it to? The people attending the press conference who were already planning on seeing the fight? Or maybe the 300 YouTube viewers who are probably all hardcore boxing fans and were also planning on seeing the fight?

Hopkins is an ungrateful person and he'll get what he deserves on Saturday: an L on his record.

Comment

• Damn, Hopkins is so superior in mentality even I felt intimidated watching the video.

I like Hopkins and Pascal both.

Comment

• The Hopkins Pascal staredown was a bit like this, lol.

Comment

• this really is a no win fight for pascal...if he loses he will be called overrated and not very good if he wins everyone will say he beat an old man...money must be good because i cant see anything else for pascal to gian from this fight...

Comment

• @ Walterson.

Stop posting those videos. It's not like the situation at all! Pascal was not intimidated in the staredown, he probably just had something in his eye and he had to look down. Or he just didn't give in to Hopkins' stupidness.

Comment

Working...
                      X