Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I hope Hopkins wins and then rides off into the sunset. It wont happen though. He might go the distance, but this fight is not winnable for him. Pascal is not an overweight alcoholic.
    forget the sunset, if Hopkins win, he will fight on

Comment

• Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      So you're basically ruling out Hopkins by decision?

Pascal's tactics are so obvious that I can't see Hopkins not already having him figured out. Pascal moves around the ring, explodes, and moves around the ring to recover and do it again. Hopkins knows this, he's going to switch between counter punching the explosions and just taking a step back and defend. After that, Hopkins is going to maul the **** out of him on the inside and eventually wear him down and win comfortably.

People can cheer the combinations, but when Hopkins jumps on him after he's done, it's going to be all him to erase the combo from the judges memory. There's always 1 sketchy scorecard when a foreigner goes to fight in the other fighters' hometown, but Hopkins will get a decision if he controls the fight this way.
      it's obvious now all you've ever seen of Pascal is the Dawson fight

Pascal is more versatile than that, he can box when he wants to, I've seen almost all of his fights so...

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Is that what passes for 'schooled', 'pwned' and 'shook' these days?

Comment

• boy boy boy. this was embarrassing for pascal.....

Comment

• LOL! Pascal was psychologically bullied and didn't know how to save face!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              lol that's cool.

Comment

• Hopkins learnt from the best.

Comment

• Pascal definitely lost that mental battle. Dude was shook.

Comment

• I don't think Pascal was scared, if anything he wasn't prepared and didn't know hot to act. He lost his composure.
                    Hopkins planned it all out and Pascal didn't expect it. Hopkins acts like trash and he knows it, he doesn't care, he just wants your money.

Comment

• War Hopkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X