Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
    If Pascal was afraid he wouldn't have taken this fight. Oh, I'm sorry. GIVEN HOPKINS this fight.
    Nazim Richardson

"Your managers, your trainers your team, they can’t tell you how to feel when you look into that other corner on December 18. You won’t see a unification fight. You will see a legend in that other corner. You are going to learn a lot that night."

Bernard Hopkins

"He’s the King of the Light Heavyweight division... when he looks across the ring, his legs will quiver and his crown will fall because he will be looking at me, the legend, the first ballot Hall-of-Famer, an all-time great."

Pascal's legs have started to shake.

They've started to tremble ...

He now realises he's in over his head.

This ain't Froch, this ain't Dawson ....

Props to Pascal for taking this tutorial, I mean fight ...

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      17 1/2.............
      Word, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        Go to 2:30 and compare Pascal's staredown with Dawson to the one of Hopkins.

I smell FEAR!

pascal was "shook" at the moment. i doubt if he's all around scared of I hop. but this can change the entire mentality of the fight. pascal bassically backed down and tucked his tail between his legs.

you can't play with new jersey/philly peoples mind sets with *kiddy* games.

Comment

• Soapy is used to taking off other men's belts

Comment

• Today's press conference!

Comment

• Funny how Nazim criticized Floyd about not representing well the African American community but is the trainer of the biggest jerk and scum bag in boxing, Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Soapy is used to taking off other men's belts
                lol

Comment

• Ive been telling you guys, Pascal cannot handle someone like Hopkins!

It's gonna be Bhop/Tito all over.

Comment

• Lol good ****............

Comment

• if bhops so confident of winnning easily then why waste time trying to play childish mind games and get into pascals head?.

lol,i like it so itook it,before it was mine,so bhop yet again robs something!,bad history of doing that aye?.

what next,hes gonna rock in his chair with a crazy look in his eye again?.haha.

if i was pascal i would kicked bhop in the nuts,or made that nose look even worse,then told grandad to get his much needed daily nap.

but seems pascal isnt so tough mentally.

i hope he can alteast put up a tough fight,but i feel pascal with get out foxed by the wiley old bhop.

but ide like to see pascal put bhop down and really get bhop to dig deep for a win.

lol,what i find funny is he not fighting dawson,but as soon as pascal wins the belt of dawson,bhop is right there for it!.

Comment

Working...
                      X