No announcement yet.

Say no to Pacquiao vs Mosley..Why not make Mosley vs Cotto 2 instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say no to Pacquiao vs Mosley..Why not make Mosley vs Cotto 2 instead

Miguel Cotto has a knockout victory over a Jewish kid with bum leg and Shane Mosley hasn't taken as much punishment as Miguel Cotto but his career hasn't been anything to spectacular in this year either.

So who wins; well, who has more in the tank, Miguel Cotto has obviously shown a venerability towards fighters that like to mix it up and i think this time RUNNING the last two rounds won't beat Shane Mosley. I think he losses by knockout if he and Mosley were to ever fight again. Shane still has his power and he hasn't taken as much damage in the ring as Cotto.

i agree............

Comment

Comment

Ok,so if Mosley fights Cotto,then which other old,punch worn,veteran fighter is left for Manny to fight,he'll simply retire!!Then boxing falls because mister super greatest active fighter won't fight a young prime fighter!!

Comment

Yea, I thought they should have rematched sooner. Their first fight was a good one and it was close.

Comment

I'm in favor of that!

Cotto vs Mosely II!

Why not?

Comment

much better fight than pac v mosley will be.

both are seen as being less prime than they last fough,so it should be equal still!.

pacv marquez is the fans fight,the career fight,and no excuses if marquez is allowed to come in lighter at lowest possible welterweight limit he can weigh.
              and marquez needs to accept the money,its prob more he will get than facing another lightweight who is no match for him.

Comment

I agree. Cotto-Mosley is a more interesting fight than a Pacquiao-Mosley. Mosley fighting Pacquiao is just being used as a yardstick to bait Mayweather. We should stop with these lopsided fights.

Comment

Or even a Cotto-Margarito rematch will be good also.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
                    Or even a Cotto-Margarito rematch will be good also.
                    Cotto can redeem it by winning the fight on points, but that would mean a new defensive game plan. Basically he would run all over the ring, picking and popping.This would be horrible to watch from a fans view, and will loose some respect from fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X