Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say no to Pacquiao vs Mosley..Why not make Mosley vs Cotto 2 instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Mosley deserved a Cotto shot at 154 then I wouldnt have a problem with him facing Manny at 147. I dont want to see either fight.

Comment

Their 1st fight is one of my all time favourite fights, great boxing.
      A rematch works for me too! Neither is what he was but i think Cotto still wins it on skill

Comment

cotto gains nothing in this fight and has bigger fish to fry

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          Miguel Cotto has a knockout victory over a Jewish kid with bum leg and Shane Mosley hasn't taken as much punishment as Miguel Cotto but his career hasn't been anything to spectacular in this year either.

So who wins; well, who has more in the tank, Miguel Cotto has obviously shown a venerability towards fighters that like to mix it up and i think this time RUNNING the last two rounds won't beat Shane Mosley. I think he losses by knockout if he and Mosley were to ever fight again. Shane still has his power and he hasn't taken as much damage in the ring as Cotto.
          I cannot understand why on Earth they would want to put Shane Mosley in there with Manny Pacquiao for any reason other than a retirement payday. I was hoping after he lost 11 rounds to Floyd and IMO fought Mora to a draw, that Shane would do the appropriate thing and retire. Wishful thinking, I guess.

At this point, I would have to pick Cotto to again defeat Mosley. Almost everybody that has ever beat Mosley has beaten him again in a rematch, indicating how poorly he adjusts to styles and makes adjustments. Cotto is not prime, either, but I still think he beats Shane even more decisively than the first time.

Comment

just rewatched the first fight..damn good fight,very close

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              cotto gains nothing in this fight and has bigger fish to fry
              man its not like cottos sitting on top of the world right now man

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                If Mosley deserved a Cotto shot at 154 then I wouldnt have a problem with him facing Manny at 147. I dont want to see either fight.
                deserve a cotto shot???man cottos looked bad lately and got spoon fed foreman at 154(a fight he didnt deserve)

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  man its not like cottos sitting on top of the world right now man
                  deff higher than shane. Already has a win against him, has possible fights with martinez, pacquiao, margarito fights that do more for him legacywise and financialywise

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                    deserve a cotto shot???man cottos looked bad lately and got spoon fed foreman at 154(a fight he didnt deserve)
                    He looked good against forman. Way better than shane looked in his last fight

Comment

i think a mosley martinez fight would be a better fight at 154lbs. Mosley need to try and get a big name win which he wont and sergio needs a big name on his resume. I think the fight works for both fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X