Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much was jmm's guarantee against wifebeater jr? $5 million?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    so jmm got a $4 million guarantee to fight wifebeater jr? that doesn't sound like a $5 million guarantee to me....
    that's because it wasn't einstein----i believe floyd was guaranteed 15 million to juan's 4 mill---i still feel jmm deserves 5 million seeing how well his fight did on ppv with floyd, who sells more than manny anyway--and even that money hungry greedy bastard floyd let juan get 4+ million---why shouldn't manny and topstank? i mean, this fight is epic seeing the history of it--they both should be paid well for it---everybody can earn some nice change from it--do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      gbp will not give up the rights for nothing. they know jmm doesn't deserve to get $5 million but they didn't even bother to revise the offer so it's obvious they have a hidden agenda.
      yep. if they really wanted the pac fight they would've revised their offer.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
        you would think that bull**** is logical vomit breath---a paycut for fighting manny? hell no---manny will get paid well regardless--marquez should get his guaranteed 5 million for manny---that i agree with from you pull****---

the fight would do well on ppv--very well if you ask me---how much do you think manny will make?
        i dunno, but if jmm didn't get $5 million for wifebeater jr... i dunno how he is asking for $5 million from pac. just doesn't seem logical.

Comment

that's because it wasn't einstein----i believe floyd was guaranteed 15 million to juan's 4 mill---i still feel jmm deserves 5 million seeing how well his fight did on ppv with floyd, who sells more than manny anyway--and even that money hungry greedy bastard floyd let juan get 4+ million---why shouldn't manny and topstank? i mean, this fight is epic seeing the history of it--they both should be paid well for it---everybody can earn some nice change from it--do you agree?
          i dunno... if he got $4 million against wifebeater jr, then shouldn't he revise his offer to $4 million for pac? and if wifebeater sells more than pac, then shouldn't he revise his offer of $4 million to maybe a lower number like $3 milllion?

I just don't understand where the $5 million guarantree number comes from? did he get that in the wifebeater fight? did he get that from fighting juan diaz and katsidis? it just isn't logical.

Comment

you would think that bull**** is logical vomit breath---a paycut for fighting manny? hell no---manny will get paid well regardless--marquez should get his guaranteed 5 million for manny---that i agree with from you pull****---

the fight would do well on ppv--very well if you ask me---how much do you think manny will make?
            do you realize that if the fight would do well ppv wise, jmm will get more money on top of guarantee? of course pac will make a lot of money...he is the draw not jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              do you realize that if the fight would do well ppv wise, jmm will get more money on top of guarantee? of course pac will make a lot of money...he is the draw not jmm.
              yep... if the ppv does well, then jmm will get paid regardless and gbp still gets a cut from jmm's purse and pac's purse. so why beg for $5 million guarantee? it doesn't make sense.

Comment

it will not sell 1.25 million.
                having the benefit of the 1st two classic fights and this fight being in demand more so then the Cotto fight I really don't see how this fight will sell less

anyway the Floyd fight sold better then expected and we do know this will sell more so I really don't see the problem with Marquez asking for a 5 mil guarantee if Manny will make his 15 mil + PPV

Comment

pull, i hate to disagree with you--seeing how much i respect you(sarcasm)lol--but i think the fight could do 1.25 if promoted well---they have a score to settle---both of the fights were classic bouts--the fans would eat it up--if they ate up manny and margarito--then they damn sure will eat up the trilogy of pacman/jmm---i mean, did you expect floyd and jmm to do that well on ppv? did anybody expect it? floyd outselling his fight with hatton and manny's fight with hatton?

pull, think about this kiddo---manny's highest grossing ppv bout was 1.25 will de la hoya and cotto---floyd and jmm barely sold less than that--and floyd and shane barely sold more than jmm/fm---and shane is supposed to be the bigger draw seeing how he's been in bigger fights compared to jmm---

i mean oscar and tito sold 1.4 million, and that fight was as even as it gets---floyd and jmm was floyd(who is supposedly boring and hated so much due to his brash lifestyle and arrogant persona) coming out of retirement, fighting the guy who sold little with pacquiao(who is the more exciting fighter compared to mayweather, and more beloved than floyd) and juan coming from a smaller weight class fighting a bigger man who overmatched him--and it still sold well, and ranks as one of the highest grossing fights in boxing ppv history---put all of these pieces together pull---

Comment

yep. if they really wanted the pac fight they would've revised their offer.
                    Why makes you think Arum wants Manny to fight JMM?

Pull**** hating again.

Comment

yep... if the ppv does well, then jmm will get paid regardless and gbp still gets a cut from jmm's purse and pac's purse. so why beg for $5 million guarantee? it doesn't make sense.
                      jmm doesn't deserves $5 million if you wanna be logical about it. the *****s are just saying jmm deserves it to make it appear it is pac who doesn't want the fight and he's ducking jmm.
                      it's all about their rotten personal agenda...they will agree to anything even illogical to try to make pac look bad. they don't care if they look ****** as long as they can go on with their agenda.

Comment

Working...
                      X