Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shannon Briggs attacked by 3 gang bangers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
    that's why shannon got his ass knocked the **** out by that nfl player on minnesota vikings team. I think his last name is mckenzie. He even talked about it publically. He knocked shannon's puto roided ass out in front of a miami night club.
    Are you serious? Never heard this before....details please.

Comment

that's why shannon got his ass knocked the **** out by that nfl player on minnesota vikings team. I think his last name is mckenzie. He even talked about it publically. He knocked shannon's puto roided ass out in front of a miami night club.
      Thats why Margaresto uses special hand-wraps to win his fights. Margaresto would never beat Mosley.

Comment

Hahahahaha a former lineal heavyweight champion apologises to these clowns and they still want to fight about it. Glad they got the beating they deserved.

Seriously, I ****ing hate people who go around looking for fights all the time. There's only a limited amount of oxygen in the world and they're wasting it.

Comment

Bull****..

It was Shannon who kicked the football player's ass. That player sued Briggs for $2 Million for ending his career.

Comment

Didn't sound like he got ko'd to me

"Heavyweight boxer Shannon Briggs was upstairs and started jawing with some of the Hurricanes, and next thing, Briggs knocked out one of the 'Canes. McKinnie was away from the action.

As McKinnie tells the story, the club's bouncers ushered Briggs and his crew outside, where McKinnie was waiting.

"He was outside with his shirt off, and I didn't recognize him," McKinnie recalls. "Yeah, I hit him. We were on the ground, and he got beat up pretty good. He got up with his eye swollen, and he stumbled off."

McKinnie laughs. He likes that story and mentions that he recently ran into Briggs.

"I saw him in Living Room (a club on South Beach) and he didn't recognize me. He said, `I had a problem with a kid on your team,' but that he took care of it. I just nodded and said, `For real?'"

Somehow, Briggs forgot who McKinnie was. It's unlikely any defensive ends in the NFL will make that mistake."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...83794036/pg_3/

Comment

This is too awesome if it's true.

Comment

nice one shannon

Comment

sounds made up....

Comment

@ starjammer quote

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Glad he finally got a KO.
                    ---------------------------Glad he finally got a KO > > > > >Haha

Comment

those gangbangers didnt pay their electric bill i guess

Comment

Working...
                      X