Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard SCHAEFER in the Steroid Lawsuit: "PACQUIAO's Head Has Gotten Bigger".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    When you can break the eye socket, batter and almost knock out a guy weighing 165+ lbs but you couldnt do this to guys @130lbs...its questionable to say the least....

and its funny that as soon as he teams up with Ariza for the Diaz fight all of a sudden he's indestructable...
    Tell me what eye socket did Forbes break at 130? Yes feather fisted Forbes did at 130? What he did at 150 is that really questionable?

GTFOH with your lame ass comparisons...

Oscar, Cotto, Hatton, Diaz, Margarito as good as they might be and were...Not even their prime were they as skilled or as smart or ass tough as Barrera or JMM was

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Oscar, Margarito, Hatton, Cotto all they have over JMM is size but overall skill wise, heart, toughness, IQ, will, JMM is better than all those 4. So don't compare not being able to stop JMM to stopping those 4 fighters. Is just ******.

His whole thread was ****** don't give me that nah shit...Again maybe if he would of just used Larios then OK...But, he didn't cuz he is an F'ing idiot not even a true boxing fan...Mofo can't discuss no other boxer.
      JMM might be better "technically", but he isnt nearly the size or have the power/strength of Cotto, Clottey or Margarito.... not even close.....

saying "Not even PBF could stop JMM @ WW"......well in that case NOT EVEN fighters as big or powerful as Margarito were able to break his eye socket.....we can merry go round all day.

Comment

Oscar, Cotto, Hatton, Diaz, Margarito as good as they might be and were...Not even their prime were they as skilled or as smart or ass tough as Barrera or JMM was
        Right. I agree. to date, Pac's best win is MAB1.

So, with that (correct) analysis, how do you go from "very good" after beating the Mex Trio to OMFG-BEST EVER" after beating worse competition?

Would you guys be very impressed if Floyd went out and peppered the crap out of Pavlik next Spring? I wouldn't.

But that is essentially what Manny has done.

Comment

• Just keep them coming Floyd fans. The way you guys talk about Manny, sometimes I think you guys are bigger fans of Manny than Floyd.

- What Manny does is impossible.

- How does he do it? How can Manny maintain his speed at the higher divisions?

- How can it be? Manny must be superhuman or something.

- There are very few that I have seen do what Manny has done. Come to think of it, there are no other fighters that have done what Manny has done.

- He must be a cheater, how else can someone do all the things that Manny has done.

- Did you see how he destroyed them? How else could he do what he did to Cotto, Delahoya and Hatton?

- How can Manny maintain the power at the higher weights. He even has more power now. That is unbelieveable!

- There are no other explanations that I (the non-expert) can think of on how Manny does it against these bigger guys.

- Before he hydrated and gained water and did it now he hydrates a bit and does it. Think about it? He now has more muscle and still can defeat the bigger guys so easily. Come on, man. It's obvious on how Manny does it. Think about it?

- How can he go from being "very good" to "GREAT"? There must be a logical explanation for this. I'm no expert but I know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

So, with that (correct) analysis, how do you go from "very good" after beating the Mex Trio to OMFG-BEST EVER" after beating worse competition?

Would you guys be very impressed if Floyd went out and peppered the crap out of Pavlik next Spring? I wouldn't.

I was actually pulling for Mayweather Pavlik back in 2008, and people told me I was crazy because Pavlik would knock him out...

Pavlik wouldn't win a single round.

Comment

Tell me what eye socket did Forbes break at 130? Yes feather fisted Forbes did at 130? What he did at 150 is that really questionable?

GTFOH with your lame ass comparisons...

DLH

& your point is moot above......yes Barrera & JMM were tough and pac fought them at lower weights....what does that have to do with Manny walking through punches from naturally bigger fighters when the guys @the lower weights were hanging with him?

Unless your taking Pac's catchweight, cant gain any weight after the weigh in clauses in contracts..in that case I see why hes knocking these bigger fighters around...
              Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-06-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

I always thought after he left 130 before he even fought David Diaz that he was a sure fire first ballot HOF'er. So to me he was better than "very good" IMO...

To me he is not the best ever either not even close...So that argument holds no water to me... Of course his extremist fans think that...But, tell me what extremist fan of one fan base doesn't think that?

You have extremist Floyd fans who say Floyd, is the most skilled fighter of all time, the greatest defensive fighter of all time and blah blah blah...

I remember when after Roy beat Ruiz a lot of Roy fanatics said, Roy is a top 10 ATG...Now you don't hear that at all...

How many Tyson fanatics during his reign think he was the best HW ever?

Tito fanatics even me after he beat Joppy...I felt and a lot of Tito fanatics felt looking past Hopkins(hindsight how dumb was that?) that if he was able to beat Roy Jones Jr that he was the GOAT ahead of SRR, Greb, Langford, Armstrong...Looking back at it how dumb was that? Tito was never close to that level ever...He is not even top 50 ATG...And, I am a Tito nuthugger but I can see things more clearly now.

It just the way the fanatics think but in reality Pac is not he best ever and not really close. So lets not use that as an argument just cuz extremist fans think he might be.

And, I agree about Floyd beating Pavlik...And, I honestly thought Floyd could of done that last year. I thought Floyd could beat Pavlik when Pavlik was the MW champ...I also thought Pac could beat Pavlik...Half had to do with Floyd and Pac greatness the other half was cuz I thought Pavlike was ruined by Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  DLH

& your point is moot above......yes Barrera & JMM were tough and pac fought them at lower weights....what does that have to do with Manny walking through punches from naturally bigger fighters when the guys @the lower weights?

Unless your taking Pac's catchweight, cant gain any weight after the weigh in clauses in contracts..in that case I see why hes knocking these bigger fighters around...
                  Taking punches has nothing to do with the post that I questioned about Horus...

If your point is that is questionable cuz his punch resistance went up. Then fine make that argument. I would not disagree...

If your argument is WTF? He couldn't stop JMM or Barrera at 130(even though he stopped Barrera at 126 4 years earlier) but he stopped Oscar, Cotto, Hatton, and messed up Marg face...

Then argument holds no water cuz none of those fighters were as good as JMM and Barrera was. Is just that simple...

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                    I think that Pac doesn;t really have a case agaisnt Shaeffer, but that head thing is just ******. Has Shaffear been measuring his head or something? LOL.

Most people look like their head is bigger when they gain fat on their face. I mean Hatton looks OK when 140, and at 175, he looks just not so good!

Now I am not around Pac at all and can not say 100% he is drug free, but from my own opinion of the situation, he seems to be drug free.
                    This sig is creepy as ****. Got me scared to reach over my girl at night now lmao.

Comment

I always thought after he left 130 before he even fought David Diaz that he was a sure fire first ballot HOF'er. So to me he was better than "very good" IMO...
                      LMAO....are you serious?

are you telling me going 34-2 across Asia fighting bums & nobodies & then coming to the US going 2-0 vs Barrera (the 2nd fight he MAB was washed up), 2-1 vs Morrales (Morrales was washed up in all 3 fights) & getting a SD & Draw vs Marquez makes you a first Ballot Hall of famer?...
                      Last edited by Cash Cow; 12-06-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X