Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Watched Calzaghe vs Hopkins again with my eyes open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calzaghe didn't land anything cleanly, the only thing keeping people from seeing and acknowledging it is calzaghes balls hanging over their eyes.......

i like the TS approach to be unbiased but with the way people try and debate the facts of the issue, they make it out to be totally biased and having a agenda against calzaghe, where its all there in their faces of an unbiased view.

back of the head shots, shoulder shots, hip shots, low blows, and hitting the back are not scoring areas, neither is hitting the gloves. hopkins was crackin calzaghe clean throughout the fight, so much to the point kellerman and the crew even acknowledged that hopkins was landing the cleaner more damaging punches.

obviously not every punch is going to land clean, but he out landed calzaghe with clean punches throughout the whole fight. clean punch for clean punch, the fight was not even close to be honest, calzaghe was outlanded and busted up, hopkins caught some slaps, but what real man hasn't had a chick slap him before????
    Last edited by deuce_drop; 12-03-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      I watched 4 parts, only saw highlights of Hopkins' shots and Calzaghe missing shots in slow motion.

Conveniently missed out Calzaghe landing good shots, I actually saw one in the 8th round or so but I guess you sneaked it in there to not look completely biased.
      because that's what happened!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        please explain how it's biased in any way? isn't ignoring the truth and pretending calzaghe was landing when he wasn't biased? don't you want to know what actually happened in the fight? these slow mo replays show you that calzaghe landed virtually nothing while hopkins landed almost all the good shots. how does showing what happened make it biased? all the exchanges were in slow mo not just the ones where hopkins landed. jesus people are thick they just refuse to change their minds.
        I would have to rewatch the fight in its entirety to be sure but when i watched the first time i had Calzaghe winning a close ugly fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          calzaghe didn't land anything cleanly, the only thing keeping people from seeing and acknowledging it is calzaghes balls hanging over their eyes.......

i like the TS approach to be unbiased but with the way people try and debate the facts of the issue, they make it out to be totally biased and having a agenda against calzaghe, where its all there in their faces.

back of the head shots, shoulder shots, hip shots, low blows, and hitting the back are not scoring areas, neither is hitting the gloves. hopkins was crackin calzaghe clean throughout the fight, so much to the point kellerman and the crew even acknowledged that hopkins was landing the cleaner more damaging punches.

obviously not every punch is going to land clean, but he out landed calzaghe with clean punches throughout the whole fight. clean punch for clean punch, the fight was not even close to be honest, calzaghe was outlanded and busted up, hopkins caught some slaps, but what real man hasn't had a chick slap him before????
          couldn't agree more. the videos are totally unbiased. people just can't handle the truth as jach nicholson would say. it's like they are waiting for the slow mo replays of calzaghe landing but they never come because they never happened! he barely landed anything clean the whole fight and certainly not enough to win 7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            I would have to rewatch the fight in its entirety to be sure but when i watched the first time i had Calzaghe winning a close ugly fight.
            that's what the videos are for. it shows all the punches in the fight. only dead space where no one was throwing or landing were taken out. it's not biased. if you watch the videos and still think calzaghe won that's fine.

Comment

• calzone sucks lol hopkins whooped his sorry welsh ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
                calzone sucks lol hopkins whooped his sorry welsh ass!
                don't be mean the crowd thought he was winning! then again they get excited when they see a squirrel scamper across the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  don't be mean the crowd thought he was winning! then again they get excited when they see a squirrel scamper across the road.
                  same **** happend in the dirrell vs froch fight except bhop got robbed in his own country lol

Comment

• Calzaghe so-called "SLAPS" against Hopkins

Comment

• There is a reason why Hopkins was rolling aroung faking lowblows for the last two rounds. Calzaghe has heavy-hands and you hear those damn slaps...

Comment

Working...
                      X