Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd crying after his bouts shows me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    and for the poster who asked me why i cried when floyd beat hatton--i cried because floyd once again showed me that boxing is the greatest sport in the sport and his victory made me appreciate my dedication to this sport, seeing how hard it is to be successful in it and how much will it takes to compete in it---and him overcoming an array of boo's and criticism and etc got me emotional--

like i posted earlier--i welcome all of the insults by posters on here--because it makes me love the sport even more---so every insult, jab, and whatnot i've recieved so far on here, i appreciate---coz floyd fights through it all--and still contunues to prove everyone who doubts him wrong and that's the beauty of his dedication to the sport he loves and i love and hopefully we all love---

LOL you REALLY cried when Floyd beat Hatton? Really dude? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post

LOL you REALLY cried when Floyd beat Hatton? Really dude? LOL
      yes---i didn't ball my eyes out--i got emotional--it was a combination of cheers and misty eyes--i was hyped about the way he hit hatton to the turnbuckle---that mixed with the fans going crazy for hatton before that---made me tear up----it's not it's girly to cry over a fighter's win---i also cried when coralles fought castillo----when buster douglass beat tyson--i cried for tyson bad---i was 4 years old---lol---i cried some when manny beat oscar because i knew he would and many people said he would get killed--and i said people were crazy---i cried when gatti died, forrest died and arguello died the way he did--

you have to understand something--i live and breathe this sport--i was born into it so i have no choice imo---i cried when floyd was screwed in the olympics--i was there---i get emotional and i'm not afraid to show it-----

i mean, i have cried over me sparring with guys and going 12 rounds with guys who i am punishing and them continuing fighting and showing their heart--the emotions overcome me and i can't help but show them--i have no shame in showing it---this sport requires emotions---me training so hard and getting yelled at by my father and knowing how fighters are when they are bred into their craft and growing up in this sport, i give it my heart--so watching old willie pep fights that my father has on old film reels and old ali fights and old floyd patterson fights who i have cried over many of times with excitement and anger and sadness doesn't make me feel less of a man----

i truly love this sport and i love it to the point where i will show my emotions no matter how i'm criticized and insulted over it--i don't care---i know this sport like the back of my hand--i know the in's and out's of it---when i make my threads and posts about the actual inside of the business side of boxing, not just the fights themselves, i'm not making it up---

I'M NOT JUST A 24 YEAR OLD GUY WHO JUST STARTED WATCHING BOXING--I HAVE BEEN APART OF THIS SPORT ALL OF MY LIFE--I KNOW THE BULL**** POLITICS OF BOXING--THE GREAT PARTS OF BOXING--THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF BOXING--AND EVERY FIGHTER--WHICH IS WHY I AM SO CRITICIZED AND MY THREADS AND POSTS ARE CRITICIZED--BUT IT IS WELCOMED BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I TAKE TIME TO POST AND THREAD IS THE TRUTH--

ASK YOURSELF THIS KID--WHY IS THIS PBFTXRS KID PUT ON IGNORE BY SO MANY POSTERS ON THIS THREAD? IT'S BECAUSE I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG SO EASILY--MAKE ACTUAL FACTS--NOT SPECULATION--BREAK EVERY FIGHTER'S STYLE DOWN TO A ****ING TEE AND THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT, WILL CALL ME NAMES, BUT WON'T BE ABLE TO ACUTALLY PRESENT AN ARGUMENT PROVING ME WRONG BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT----I DO ACTUALLY KNOW THIS SPORT--LIKE NO OTHER--I DON'T MAKE UP BULL****--I POST FACTS--

GO AND RESEARCH MY THREADS ON FLOYD VS SHANE--I HAD IT DOWN TO A TEE---SO ACCURATE--THAT I HAD THE ACTUAL COMPUBOX STATS DAMN NEAR PERFECT--

SO WHEN YOU READ THAT FLOYD WILL PUNISH AND DOMINATE MANNY PACQUIAO--I'M NOT BULL****TNG YOU--I KNOW MANNY'S STYLE OF FIGHTING--I HAVE IT DOWN TO A TEE--SAME WITH FLOYD'S---

THIS IS WHY I CRIED AFTER FLOYD'S FIGHT WITH RICKY--BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK AT FLOYD BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL TO RICKY OR DE LA HOYA OR CORALLES OR GATTI OR SHANE OR MANNY--I LOOK AT HOW PEOPLE BERATE HIM IN THE PROCESS ONLY TO BE PROVED WRONG AFTER HE SHUTS THEM DOWN---

AND OF COURSE THEY TAKE THE VICTORY AWAY FROM FLOYD AND LIE SAYING THAT THEY ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD BEAT HIM---IT'S NONSENSE---FLOYD IS THE MOST HATED FIGHTER TODAY--IN ANY SPORT IN YOU ASK ME--BUT NONE OF THE HATE MATTERS WHEN HE STEPS INTO THAT RING AND SHUTS WHOEVER HE'S FIGHTING DOWN---AND MAKES WHOEVER DOUBTED HIM EAT THEIR WORDS EVERYTIME---

SO YES, I CRIED AFTER THE HATTON WIN BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT PEOPLE THINK NOW, THEY GAVE RICKY THAT TITLE OF BEING THE 1 TO FINALLY BEAT FLOYD AND FLOYD WAS IN OVER HIS HEAD BEING ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND OTHER OUTSIDE VENTURES LIKE IRON RING AND **** LIKE THAT--ONLY TO OUTWORK, OUTHINK, OUTFIGHT, AND OUTSKILL RICKY--WHO HE DID DOMINATE---NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK--FLOYD DOMINATED RICKY--AND RICKY HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO TRAIN FOR FLOYD--WHEREAS FLOYD HAD DANCING WITH THE STARS AND IRON RING TO DO--YET HE STILL OVERCAME AN UNDEFEATED HATTON---BUT HAD THE WIN SNATCHED FROM HIM BY PEOPLE ON HERE---IT'S NONSENSE--

YET, WHEN MANNY KO'S RICKY LIKE HE DID--HE GETS ALL OF THE GLORY---

NONE OF THIS MATTERS WHEN FLOYD DOMINATES MANNY----I PROMISE YOU ALL, HE WILL AND YOU'LL EAT YOUR WORDS--

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST--BUT I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU MORE INSIGHT ON ME---

Comment

yes---i didn't ball my eyes out--i got emotional--it was a combination of cheers and misty eyes--i was hyped about the way he hit hatton to the turnbuckle---that mixed with the fans going crazy for hatton before that---made me tear up----it's not it's girly to cry over a fighter's win---i also cried when coralles fought castillo----when buster douglass beat tyson--i cried for tyson bad---i was 4 years old---lol---i cried some when manny beat oscar because i knew he would and many people said he would get killed--and i said people were crazy---i cried when gatti died, forrest died and arguello died the way he did--

you have to understand something--i live and breathe this sport--i was born into it so i have no choice imo---i cried when floyd was screwed in the olympics--i was there---i get emotional and i'm not afraid to show it-----

i mean, i have cried over me sparring with guys and going 12 rounds with guys who i am punishing and them continuing fighting and showing their heart--the emotions overcome me and i can't help but show them--i have no shame in showing it---this sport requires emotions---me training so hard and getting yelled at by my father and knowing how fighters are when they are bred into their craft and growing up in this sport, i give it my heart--so watching old willie pep fights that my father has on old film reels and old ali fights and old floyd patterson fights who i have cried over many of times with excitement and anger and sadness doesn't make me feel less of a man----

i truly love this sport and i love it to the point where i will show my emotions no matter how i'm criticized and insulted over it--i don't care---i know this sport like the back of my hand--i know the in's and out's of it---when i make my threads and posts about the actual inside of the business side of boxing, not just the fights themselves, i'm not making it up---

I'M NOT JUST A 24 YEAR OLD GUY WHO JUST STARTED WATCHING BOXING--I HAVE BEEN APART OF THIS SPORT ALL OF MY LIFE--I KNOW THE BULL**** POLITICS OF BOXING--THE GREAT PARTS OF BOXING--THE GOOD AND THE BAD OF BOXING--AND EVERY FIGHTER--WHICH IS WHY I AM SO CRITICIZED AND MY THREADS AND POSTS ARE CRITICIZED--BUT IT IS WELCOMED BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I TAKE TIME TO POST AND THREAD IS THE TRUTH--

ASK YOURSELF THIS KID--WHY IS THIS PBFTXRS KID PUT ON IGNORE BY SO MANY POSTERS ON THIS THREAD? IT'S BECAUSE I WILL PROVE THEM WRONG SO EASILY--MAKE ACTUAL FACTS--NOT SPECULATION--BREAK EVERY FIGHTER'S STYLE DOWN TO A ****ING TEE AND THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT, WILL CALL ME NAMES, BUT WON'T BE ABLE TO ACUTALLY PRESENT AN ARGUMENT PROVING ME WRONG BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT----I DO ACTUALLY KNOW THIS SPORT--LIKE NO OTHER--I DON'T MAKE UP BULL****--I POST FACTS--

GO AND RESEARCH MY THREADS ON FLOYD VS SHANE--I HAD IT DOWN TO A TEE---SO ACCURATE--THAT I HAD THE ACTUAL COMPUBOX STATS DAMN NEAR PERFECT--

SO WHEN YOU READ THAT FLOYD WILL PUNISH AND DOMINATE MANNY PACQUIAO--I'M NOT BULL****TNG YOU--I KNOW MANNY'S STYLE OF FIGHTING--I HAVE IT DOWN TO A TEE--SAME WITH FLOYD'S---

THIS IS WHY I CRIED AFTER FLOYD'S FIGHT WITH RICKY--BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK AT FLOYD BEING SO DISRESPECTFUL TO RICKY OR DE LA HOYA OR CORALLES OR GATTI OR SHANE OR MANNY--I LOOK AT HOW PEOPLE BERATE HIM IN THE PROCESS ONLY TO BE PROVED WRONG AFTER HE SHUTS THEM DOWN---

AND OF COURSE THEY TAKE THE VICTORY AWAY FROM FLOYD AND LIE SAYING THAT THEY ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD BEAT HIM---IT'S NONSENSE---FLOYD IS THE MOST HATED FIGHTER TODAY--IN ANY SPORT IN YOU ASK ME--BUT NONE OF THE HATE MATTERS WHEN HE STEPS INTO THAT RING AND SHUTS WHOEVER HE'S FIGHTING DOWN---AND MAKES WHOEVER DOUBTED HIM EAT THEIR WORDS EVERYTIME---

SO YES, I CRIED AFTER THE HATTON WIN BECAUSE DESPITE WHAT PEOPLE THINK NOW, THEY GAVE RICKY THAT TITLE OF BEING THE 1 TO FINALLY BEAT FLOYD AND FLOYD WAS IN OVER HIS HEAD BEING ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND OTHER OUTSIDE VENTURES LIKE IRON RING AND **** LIKE THAT--ONLY TO OUTWORK, OUTHINK, OUTFIGHT, AND OUTSKILL RICKY--WHO HE DID DOMINATE---NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK--FLOYD DOMINATED RICKY--AND RICKY HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO TRAIN FOR FLOYD--WHEREAS FLOYD HAD DANCING WITH THE STARS AND IRON RING TO DO--YET HE STILL OVERCAME AN UNDEFEATED HATTON---BUT HAD THE WIN SNATCHED FROM HIM BY PEOPLE ON HERE---IT'S NONSENSE--

NONE OF THIS MATTERS WHEN FLOYD DOMINATES MANNY----I PROMISE YOU ALL, HE WILL AND YOU'LL EAT YOUR WORDS--

Dude, I bet you won't even cry when your mother dies but cry to Floyd winning.

Comment

Painkiller? You're a tool----you have some nerve posting anything about me--you don't know me from a can of paint---you don't even know if my mother's already dead--where do you get off posting something like this?---your post was very disrespectful but that's your opinion and it doesn't matter to me--so shame on you for it, but whatever floats your boat kid--get a grip--

Comment

Comment

Floyd cries because in his mind, his fight against Gatti was on the level of Hearns/Hagler. It's his thrilla in Manila. He lacks real/historical perspective. This is why in his mind, he is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                are you serious with this?
                Were you serious with this?

Comment

Working...
                X