Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd crying after his bouts shows me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you serious with this?

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      man...i'm still laughing
      you weren't laughing last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        you weren't laughing last night.

neither were you...i dont wanna talk basketball anymore

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
          lolllllllllllll imma floyd fan but when i saw this i started crying in laughter

Comment

This is as bad as yesir and even that ******* that said crolles vs chico was a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              Which was then followed by...

laughed my whole way home fom the fukn office. Ts is the table?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                that this kid truly loves the sport---i don't care if any of you respond to my thread in a negative manner--i don't really care about people who bash me for making another mayweather thread---reading and paying attention to what mrs. king is dealing with as far as cancer makes me feel like a sappy little puppy for this sport--lol--laugh all you want people---

this sport is so great and i love and respect every fighter who steps in that ring and puts their life at risk at the sake of entertaining us all---

i have been apart of this forum since 2006 and have not looked back since---i have been called all types of names and slurs and everything by fellow members of this forum---

but i have also read posts and threads about how floyd mayweather jr doesn't respect the sport and doesn't really care about it--and that sickens me to death--

because despite what you people reall think of him--this kid is BOXING personified---when he defeated the legendary genaro hernandez for his 1st title, and cried with his uncles, i gained so much more respect for him---i could truly tell that this kid loved boxing---

and even though i have watched him since he was in his early teens---that night just showed me how special he would become--and that he did, and has never slowed down---

floyd is an arrogant prick of a son of a b1tch--and we all know this----and i'm coming from a boxing character analysis--he flashes his money around and throws what may be fake money into crowds at nightclubs---hangs out with rappers--talks so much **** and has gotten into his fair share of trouble---

but when it comes to him performin in that ring, when the bright lights are shining at their heaviest--i have never seen a fighter who looks forward to showing his heart and talent in the ring like i have with floyd jr----

from his slick talk, to his downgrading fighters he's about to fight or eventually fight, this kid knows the sport like nobody else does---and he does truly care about boxing--just look at his recent interviews about mma and ufc--and despite what you think about him doing that---the fact that he looks at the sport of boxing as the best of all the elite sports shows me how much he truly cares about the sport that he took advantage and showed so much heart in---

when he dominated and beat coralles and cried again, i looked as floyd as a fighter who deserves so much respect for his talent and dedication to his craft---i actually have seen many of his amateur fights---i was at the olympics when he was screwed out of his fight--when clearly he won it---to be continued...lol...
                and when he turned pro--he shined like no other teammate of his from the olympci trials of 1996----

because it's so easy for people to hate floyd---the few who actually love him and his skills has that gift of gab to say--"damn, this kid is special--he fights through adversity--when the fans boo him so badly and criticize him so harsh, yet he goes in that ring--WHERE AND WHEN IT TRULY MATTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY--and perfoms like the greatest thing we have seen since michael jackson in his prime---

he has cried after beating gatti who he belittled so harshly and cried after he beat hatton--and after his fight with baldomir--he cried at the press conference and was so heavily insulted like he was a b1tch or something like that--

but, what draws me to floyd is not his persona--not how he dresses--not his looks---but his passion for the sport--even if he is a money hungy mother****er---he cares about his 0 on his loss column--he cares about winning by no means neccissary(i know i spelled it wrong-lol--bare with me folks)--he fights like he's the greates fighter to have ever lived--and although i do not believe he is greater than srr--or has ever been--but can be--it's subjective anyway-lol--i do feel that his passion and dedication to the sport is 2nd to none---i mean after pummbled gatti in his 1st ppv bout, he cried like nothing i've seen before and showed me that night, June 25, 2005 that his plan worked--he knew he would be a megastar in boxing and that's what he is---

i have so much love and respect for manny pacquiao and i appreciate his humbleness and passion for his sport like no other--although he will be getting his ass handed to him by floyd---manny is another example of greatness---

floyd gets cut not slack in this sport because he has a big ****ing mouth--but to sit here and watch interviews and read posts, aritcles, and threads about how he is a shame to boxing, makes me cry and pisses me off, because this kid has proven to me time and time again that no matter how many people curse him and cuss him out and bash his name and resume--at the end of the day--he knows where all of it is left at--in that very ring he performs masterfully at---

so bash floyd's name--comment that i'm writing a love letter to him and insult me all you want--but i love each and everyone of you on this forum--and i truly mean that---because we can call each other names and slurs and insults all we want--but our passion for this sport is what sets up apart from anything else--we truly care about this sport---and so does floyd--

so he can called a coward and a ducker and all of those other names you people call him, including myself---we will never take away anything from what he has accomplished in the sport of boxing--

so yeah, this is a love letter to floyd---but it's a unique love for him by me because of how passionate he is about this sport just like i am--and i am 41-0 myself with 35ko's(tko's combined) and know how hard this sport is--

so no matter how many times he gets himself into trouble outside of the squared circle--inside of it, he gives it all he has and has never floundered as a pro---he can be in danger of going to jail or prison or a gay bar(like many of you on here think anyway-lol) or out with his buddies and whatnot--and he, by no mean is a saint--but when it comes to this sport--nobody dedicates themselves like floyd does imo---so i'll be awaiting the criticism from you fine folks--but let me tell you this----
                when floyd beat hatton and cried is ass off--i cried with him--because he really gets disrespected in this sport yet, he fights through it everytime he goes out an performs and that's why i can talk about him the way i do and argue for him because i know how special this kid truly is---just like pacquiao----

AND WE'LL NEVER SEE A FIGHTER LIKE HIM AGAIN---NEVER---

A FIGHTER WHO CRIES SO PASSIONATELY AFTER A WIN SHOWS ME HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THIS AMAZING SPORT--

SO, THIS IS ABOUT FLOYD--BUT THIS GOES OUT TO EVERY FIGHTER WHO HAS STEPPED FOOT IN THAT RING AND HAS DIED IN THAT RING OR AFTER PERFORMING IN THAT RING--FOR EVERY FIGHTER WHO HAS LEFT IN ALL IN THE RING, WHERE IT TRULY MATTERS WHEN IT'S ALL SAID AN DONE---

THE REASON I SINGLED OUT FLOYD IS BECAUSE OF ALL OBSTACLES HE HAS EVER FACED IN THIS SPORT AND IS STILL FACING TO THIS VERY DAY--

GOD BLESS FLOYD JOY MAYWEATHER JR. SINCLAIR-LOL---(SINCLAIR--IT JUST SOUNDS SO FUNNY FOR PART OF A MIDDLE NAME-LMAO)--

ANYWHO FOLKS, LET'S HAVE IT--YOUR INTAKE ON MY THREAD IF YOU MAY-LOL--I HAVE A GUT FEELING THAT I WILL BE INSULTED LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW--AND YOU HAVE TO GET EVERY INSULT TOWARDS ME OUT NOW BEFORE IT'S 2 LATE--LOL--

IT'S ALL LOVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

That was the most pathetic but one of the funnier OPs I have seen in a while.

Cry me is river TS.

Comment

thanks for all of the feedback lads and hookers-lol--nah, i had to get that out that day when i made this thread--

for all of positive and negative responses to me, i appreciate it----like i said, floyd does love this sport and it's a tragedy to me that he gets so much flack in the media and on here about his love for the sport--when he takes up for this sport so much, especially when it comes to the comparisons of ufc/mma/wec and boxing--he really defends his sport and that's saying a lot----

the man is an egotistical arsehole to say the least, but his love the sport that bred him is unparallel and that's the God honest truth if you ask me--for those who asked me anyway-lol--

i mean, manny cried his ass off when he beat de la hoya and hatton just like floyd did in several of his bouts--so to say he doesn't love boxing, is a complete lack of respect to the sport---

Comment

and for the poster who asked me why i cried when floyd beat hatton--i cried because floyd once again showed me that boxing is the greatest sport in the sport and his victory made me appreciate my dedication to this sport, seeing how hard it is to be successful in it and how much will it takes to compete in it---and him overcoming an array of boo's and criticism and etc got me emotional--

like i posted earlier--i welcome all of the insults by posters on here--because it makes me love the sport even more---so every insult, jab, and whatnot i've recieved so far on here, i appreciate---coz floyd fights through it all--and still contunues to prove everyone who doubts him wrong and that's the beauty of his dedication to the sport he loves and i love and hopefully we all love---

Comment

Working...
                      X