Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure cancer getting butthurt, typical weakminded cancers lol. Crying sign

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      You don't understand astrology well, stick to bookkeeping or whatever it is you said you do. Go purchase a few astro books and start your journey on learning it fully

i don't read astrology books. i study fighter stats/astrology. so i speak in facts. you have no facts to hinge your stupidity on.

i started this thread. and with proof. my fight picks are 18-1 in this thread alone.

just LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        i don't read astrology books. i study fighter stats/astrology. so i speak in facts. you have no facts to hinge your stupidity on.

i started this thread. and with proof. my fight picks are 18-1 in this thread alone.

just LOL
        You don't study astrology books? I already knew that. Your astro knowledge is very weak, you proved my point

Comment

• Speaking of rising signs.

Watching Trump crush Ted Cruz was a sight.

Trump is a Gemini Sun. A sign that's strongly associated with lying. Despite it his direct Leo Ascendant style of communication makes people believe him.

Ted Cruz on the other hand is a heavily filtered and censored Libra Ascendant. They specialize in telling people what they want to hear.

While Ted was worried about finding the right words the Lion ate his azz alive.

Comment

Insecure cancer getting butthurt, typical weakminded cancers lol. Crying sign

actually no. i'm stating facts.

all you got is "YOU'RE WRONG" like a female. with 0 logic or sense.

it's funny actually i'm laughing.

Comment

You don't study astrology books? I already knew that. Your astro knowledge is very weak, you proved my point

LOL @ this **** reading cat lady astrology BS. some single mom writes in her basement with 0 facts. right up your ally.

i put my knowledge to the test. 18-1 in this thread. proven.

astrology in fighting with actual facts.

Comment

actually no. i'm stating facts.

all you got is "YOU'RE WRONG" like a female. with 0 logic or sense.

it's funny actually i'm laughing.
                How can you state facts when you don't have facts to state, you admitted to not even studying astrology therefore you already fail. You don't know shyt about astrology. You're just a run of the mill boxing fan, leave the advanced stuff to the experts

Comment

LOL @ this **** reading cat lady astrology BS. some single mom writes in her basement with 0 facts. right up your ally.

i put my knowledge to the test. 18-1 in this thread. proven.

astrology in fighting with actual facts.
                  Rofl. Butthurt womanly cancer crying already. Stop crying you got owned, move on. Go read some astro books to learn it better. Your knowledge is lacking on key aspects

Comment

• If you were a fighter you'd definitely be one of the David Price type cancers with the weak mind and glass chin. Cus you just got knocked out. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Speaking of rising signs.

Watching Trump crush Ted Cruz was a sight.

Trump is a Gemini Sun. A sign that's strongly associated with lying. Despite it his direct Leo Ascendant style of communication makes people believe him.

Ted Cruz on the other hand is a heavily filtered and censored Libra Ascendant. They specialize in telling people what they want to hear.

While Ted was worried about finding the right words the Lion ate his azz alive.

once again traditional astrology is not real.

because gemini's are some of the most honest leaders in world history.

go watch JFK's speech before he got killed. how he straight up honestly talked about the secret societies. he was being honest.

How about Gadaffi's speech at the UN? that is some brutal honesty **** about what America is doing in the Middle East. then they had to take him out.

Trump's campaign is pretty much based on a lot of brutal honesty that hurt people.

Hillary is by far the manipulative liar. scorpio. taking everything out of context from trump and smearing him. also hiding so many skeletons in her closet.

Comment

Working...
                      X