Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    and what was his style like? How was his stamina
    A stylist who played around a lot.

He looked like Roy in there but not as athletic.

You needed great stamina to be a great fighter in those days. They were doing 15 rounders.

Comment

Not only is that wrong but it's a fact that you will never accurately know 95% of any boxer's rising sign so it's pointless to even discuss. There is no way to find out their exact birth time except for a few select boxers here or there
      you are just sprouting BS in the face of facts.

there are clear indicators of fighters with birth times that show strong rising signs with even more bias than sun, moon and mars.

out of all the fighters with known birth times, they are all strong signs like cancer, taurus, sagg and leo. no pisces as 1 would expect.

logically speaking,
      for example, Alan Dershiwitz has an ATG boxer's chart. Virgo with leo mars i believe. same as James Toney.

His rising sign is what made him into an unathletic doofus.

Comment

• SRR's Mars was unspectacular in aspects.

Floyd's Mars is in a t-square that's godlike in how tight the aspects are.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          A stylist who played around a lot.

He looked like Roy in there but not as athletic.

You needed great stamina to be a great fighter in those days. They were doing 15 rounders.
          emanuel augustus the infamous 'drunken master' of boxing. Has mars sagittarius with pluto singleton and t squares onto pluto and mars/neptune. Capricorn sun, virgo moon. Floyd claims to this day it was his 'hardest fight'

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            you are just sprouting BS in the face of facts.

there are clear indicators of fighters with birth times that show strong rising signs with even more bias than sun, moon and mars.

out of all the fighters with known birth times, they are all strong signs like cancer, taurus, sagg and leo. no pisces as 1 would expect.

logically speaking,
            for example, Alan Dershiwitz has an ATG boxer's chart. Virgo with leo mars i believe. same as James Toney.

His rising sign is what made him into an unathletic doofus.
            Wrong. That's complete nonsense, rising sign has nothing to do with it and there's no such thing as a rising sign that instantly makes you something, that's laughable

Comment

SRR's Mars was unspectacular in aspects.

I noticed top boxers seem to have either a remarkable aspected mars, or one that is completely free of aspects which appears to clear it of any afflictions that could hinder it at the least. GGG appears to be the latter I think

Comment

I noticed top boxers seem to have either a remarkable aspected mars, or one that is completely free of aspects which appears to clear it of any afflictions that could hinder it at the least. GGG appears to be the latter I think
                I'm not convinced of ggg yet.

Comment

Wrong. That's complete nonsense, rising sign has nothing to do with it and there's no such thing as a rising sign that instantly makes you something, that's laughable
                  you simply don't understand astrology. did I hit a nerve? weak rising huh?

lol rising sign not only determines your projection to the world. it also determines your 10th house(work) placement.

you have no clue what you're talking about. and i just showed you proof of ATG fighters with repetitive rising signs. we are all jsut speculating likelihood and there is proof. but you must be a pisces riser or something.

Comment

SRR's Mars was unspectacular in aspects.

Duran another mars gemini like tyson. Saturn singleton.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      you simply don't understand astrology. did I hit a nerve? weak rising huh?

lol rising sign not only determines your projection to the world. it also determines your 10th house(work) placement.

you have no clue what you're talking about. and i just showed you proof of ATG fighters with repetitive rising signs. we are all jsut speculating likelihood and there is proof. but you must be a pisces riser or something.
                      You don't understand astrology well, stick to bookkeeping or whatever it is you said you do. Go purchase a few astro books and start your journey on learning it fully

Comment

Working...
                      X