No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Maidana Better Beware of Amir Khan's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is khan on the same meds as pac ?
    lol ok serios now, I think khan should be able to dominate maidana with his better boxing skills & range, but we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
      I actually had a dream that I was watching the fight and Maidana was losing the first round and when he went to his stool his trainer asked if Khan can hit and Maidana said he didn't, and by the time the bell rang Maidana destroyed Khan in the second round with one punch...it seemed so real...
      I'd be shocked by a second rd KO..But it's not out the question,I myself think it will end in the six..

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        After getting brutally KO'D by Prescott there's no way in hell Amir Khan takes any opponent lightly. He learned the hard way that you can't just expect to show up to a fight and win without training 100 percent to your abilities.
        I hope so,but I think both fighters are training for the fight of their lives..I can't wait for this one..

Comment

These power comments from Khan's camp are just irrelevant. Their gameplan will be based entirely around Khan's speed and avoiding Maidana's power. Boxing at range and movement. The last thing they will want is a slugging match.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
            These power comments from Khan's camp are just irrelevant. Their gameplan will be based entirely around Khan's speed and avoiding Maidana's power. Boxing at range and movement. The last thing they will want is a slugging match.
            It's going to be hard for Khan to keep Maidana off,I just hope Cortez stays out of it..I can't stand this ref...

Comment

khan takes PEDs

Comment

psy war.. purely psy war.

Comment

this fight will be damn good

Comment

Working...
                  X