No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Maidana Better Beware of Amir Khan's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Con will get ktfo we have not seen no power against top comp oh yea con never fought top comp lol
    kinda like cotto right? everytime he faces top comp he gets ktfo..lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Alex Ariza, the strength and conditioning coach of WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan, talks about his boxer's upcoming fight with mandatory/interim-champion Marcos Maidana, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay on December 11 and televised by HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Like I said, the only boxing Ariza knows about is the boxing of supplements he did for shipment at the local GNC. Wish he'd shut the fug up.

Comment

There is no way Amir Khan stops Maidana...Ortiz threw his best shots he grinned while throwing them...Those were some monster punches Ortiz was throwing with real ugly intentions...I even think he could have dropped Pacquiao with those heavy blows...and Maidana would refuse to go to sleep...Maidana is gonna bruise up Khans body and go for that Chin...Khan has to fight slick in order to beat Maidana...and I mean really slick...Maidana may not have the hand speed but his legs have enough speed to cut off the ring...he's in shape and can take a punch...Khan might have out crafted Koltelnik but Koltelnik has an iron chin...I don't think Khan has the power to hurt Maidana the way Ortiz did but I think what Khan can do is cause Maidana to get cut with his speed...There's no way Maidana loses this...not as long as he has a son to feed and aslong as Argentina doesn't turn his back on him...

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
          khan will shock the world, fight maidanna's fight and knock him out
          I doubt it,if Khan fights Maidana's fight he will surely lose...

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            I doubt it,if Khan fights Maidana's fight he will surely lose...
            I actually had a dream that I was watching the fight and Maidana was losing the first round and when he went to his stool his trainer asked if Khan can hit and Maidana said he didn't, and by the time the bell rang Maidana destroyed Khan in the second round with one punch...it seemed so real...

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
              Yes, I do think it matters from a transparency side of things. I could be this local dude at the corner health & fitness club who learned the art of iron transfusions coupled with EPO red blood cell intakes to turn someone into superman...and pass any doping pee test known to mankind. I didn't receive my B.S. from any accredited school with a masters etc...but I picked up my training certification at the local trade school with a pretty associate's degree hanging in the back of the Wild Card Gym. I have nothing really to lose (reputation, clientele) so a friend of a friend hooked me up with Freddie after Roach's big fallout with guys that do it right and clean (insert Justin Fortune's name here...or Mackie Shilstone if we simply want to cite the BEST). After 2 plus years with the pound for pound cash cow, the most extensive write up into my background is a one liner on my Alex Ariza facebook page that simply says "I have over 10 years experience in strength & conditioning." So yeah to answer your question I see no explanation as to why the boxing public doesn't know more about this guy which is something the Mayweather 3 (well make that 4 with Uncle Jeff) have probed in to but got stonewalled and gagged out by a defamation suit.
              Logic 101:
              1. Pacquiao annihilated fighters much bigger than him like ODLH, Hatton, & Cotto.
              No human being can do what Pacquiao has done without using PED's.
              Therefore, Pacquiao must be on PED's.

2. I believe that there is nothing special in Pacquiao since he only beat washed-up, old, slow and/or vulnerable opponents who came from losses.
              I still believe that he is on PED's since the Mayweathers say so.
              Therefore, I'm either a Mayweather fanatic or a moron, or both.

3. True boxing fans admire both Mayweather and Pacquiao for their boxing skills and enjoy watching them fight.
              I only love Mayweather, I hate Pacquiao.
              Therefore, I'm not a true boxing fan.

4. True boxing fans admire both the "slick" fighters for their skills and savvy and aggressive fighters for their power and heart.
              Not for me, I respect only the "slick" black boxers, the others are morons who use their faces as shields.
              Sure, I'm a black American. How did you know?

Comment

If I was a boxer... I would want Ariza in my corner. I am expecting to see an abnormally strong and impressive Khan on that night.

Comment

Another fight I'm starting to turn around on. I've been paying too much attention to the whole glass jaw thing. More I think about it, Khan probably spanks him. Maidana is a bit of a small Mayorga. Any boxer oughta be able to handle him. Khan is too quick to get forced into a gunfight by Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    I agree,but I don't think Maidana is taking Khan lightly at all..But Khan better not be taking Maidana lightly this is a two way street..
                    After getting brutally KO'D by Prescott there's no way in hell Amir Khan takes any opponent lightly. He learned the hard way that you can't just expect to show up to a fight and win without training 100 percent to your abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      After getting brutally KO'D by Prescott there's no way in hell Amir Khan takes any opponent lightly. He learned the hard way that you can't just expect to show up to a fight and win without training 100 percent to your abilities.
                      khan should know by now his chin is garbage and that he should be protecting it.

Comment

Working...
                      X