No announcement yet.

Just watched Pac/JMM 2 and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Pac/JMM 2 and...

Pac lost the fight IMO 7 rounds to 5. I scored for him rounds 1, 3, 7, 9, & 10. I scored rounds 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, & 12 for Marquez giving him the 114-113 edge. If they fight again I have to say ideal weight should be 140, but that won't happen. I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 11-29-2010, 10:43 PM.

i had it 120-108 for PAC

Comment

Are you in anyway influenced by the person on your sig?

I had Pac clearly winning the first and the second a draw

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        i had it 120-108 for PAC
        you're doing a bert clemens like in the first fight mak. it's 120-107

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
          Pac lost the fight IMO 7 rounds to 5. I scored for him rounds 1, 3, 7, 9, & 10. I scored rounds 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, & 12 for Marquez giving him the 114-113 edge. If they fight again I have to say ideal weight should be 140, but that won't happen. I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

The quintessential style of African-American boxing...

Comment

This is not a d1ck riding fegott thread ok. Tell me how you scored the fight and why you think Pac should be rated P4P after they fight. Let me start, I say yes he should even if he were to lose a 2nd time, because I consider him a winner the 1st fight, and Marquez loses to John and Mayweather will not elevate him over Pac. What do you say?

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
              This is not a d1ck riding fegott thread ok. Tell me how you scored the fight and why you think Pac should be rated P4P after they fight. Let me start, I say yes he should even if he were to lose a 3rd time, because I consider him a winner the 1st fight, and Marquez loses to John and Mayweather will not elevate him over Pac. What do you say?

i took a point off for Nacho's mustache

120-107

Comment

Pac won it. If JMM hadn't tried to came forward, he would've won it.

Comment

manny easily won that fight !!!!! once the piss drinker felt the taste of manila ice it was OVER

Comment

Pacman clearly won....Marquez was knocked out he forgot what corner he was in....Pacman won the first fight too...Marquez should retire before he gets KO'd by the Pacman

Maybe Marquez should be a lawn mower or pick fruit...

Comment

Working...
                    X