No announcement yet.

Just watched Pac/JMM 2 and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plasterman View Post
    I'm tired of your damn racism!!! Slick African style would get killed by the Pacman!!! go spend your welfare money on watermelon boy!!!

said make sure you turn the lights off and close your bedroom door, when your jacking off to pictures of Manny on the internet ****.

Comment

Nonito Donaire(pinoy) & even some Phillippines publications had Marquez winning. The fight was close could have gone either way, last time i saw it felt JMM won and should have kept his title. But he could have taken the suspense from the fight by simply going in for the kill in Round 8. In Round 8, he had Pac's eye badly cut and he didn't press the action as much as he needed, even pac admitted he couldn't see from that eye at the moment.

After round 8, Chavez the cutman for pac fixed his eye and the opportunity was blown for JMM. If it was Morales he would have not held back seeing that cut eye.

As for a future fight? JMM would get knocked out if he even fights at 147 against Pac, at 140 he takes a beating but survives, at 135 he actually has a good chance at winning, but i don't think Pac would go down to that weight again.

Comment

Everyone who says Pacquiao won the fight is a fan of Pacquiao and or a *******.

Comment

Pac easily won the second fight.. 7 rounds to 5. With the knockdown 115-112.

Comment

Pac won the fight
            Marquez maybe gets a tie if he didn't get dropped

Comment

they fought twice already?

i must be dreamin since i vividly remember seeing some idiots say pac is ducking jmm.

maybe it's just be me but i was under the impression you don't fight someone you're trying to duck.

and twice you say?

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                Pac lost the fight IMO 7 rounds to 5. I scored for him rounds 1, 3, 7, 9, & 10. I scored rounds 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, & 12 for Marquez giving him the 114-113 edge. If they fight again I have to say ideal weight should be 140, but that won't happen. I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

you give round 4 to marquez??? after he dropped in the last 10second round 3 and clearly his leg still shaking???
                the fight is draw btw

Comment

Working...
                X