No announcement yet.

Just watched Pac/JMM 2 and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
    Unfortunately, all those claiming that Pacman lost are not the one chosen to officially Judge the Fight!

If Marrquez think that he won the fight,

then how come I have not read any article that Marquez and Golden boy Promotion has filed formal protest to the World boxing bodies?

Sorry, but, The Thread sound like a sour loser!
    Idiot # 3

I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

Comment

Congrats you just watch a 2 and a half year old fight.

Was your DVR that backed up, or do the ladies just find you unattractive?

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
        Congrats you just watch a 2 and a half year old fight.

Was your DVR that backed up, or do the ladies just find you unattractive?
        ******* # 1

I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

Comment

i just watched it again

i stopped the fight after round 2

PAC by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Plasterman View Post
            I'm tired of your damn racism!!! Slick African style would get killed by the Pacman!!! go spend your welfare money on watermelon boy!!!
            oh the irony...

Comment

the ts is being blinded, simple as that. TS should watch the video over and over again and push aside his bias so you can see the punches that pacquiaos connected. you should watch per rounds multiple times until undeniably saw every punches thrown and connected. just imagine you are seating at the judges chair ringside what they saw you should see.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                Idiot # 2

That depends entirely on how they both perform in the fight. In my opinion Pac would annihilate Marquez even at 140, but who knows? Anything can happen.

Comment

If Marquez fights at 147lbs he would lose! Marquez never fought above 135lbs since losing to Mayweather at 147lbs! Pacman at Welterweight, is totally different from the Pacman that Marquez fought at featherweight and Jr Lightweight!

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    That depends entirely on how they both perform in the fight. In my opinion Pac would annihilate Marquez even at 140, but who knows? Anything can happen.
                    Based on the current RING rankings, I think if the fight is as close as the first two, and Marquez won he shouldn't surpass Manny or Floyd IMO. Floyd has a clear win over him, and would a Pacquiao loss really warrant dropping two spots? That's why I say No. That's wgy I watched the fight again, to see if Marquez even had an argument for a 3rd fight, and as lose as it was that's how I scored it. I'm not so sure Pacquiao would fight Marquez a 3rd time now @ 147. His style is too risky, too much too lose.

Comment

How about watching this full fight slow motion version?

Comment

Working...
                      X