Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Pac/JMM 2 and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and gentleman, we can now end the arguement. MrWestGrand has officially score the bout in favor of JMM. What would we have done without it?!? Lets thank him for clearing everything up.

Comment

I see no one in this thread has watched the fight in the past 6 months because none of you an give an round by round account and what you saw. Just useless dick riding as usual.

Comment

Marquez beat Pacquiao in both fights. I had the second fight seven rounds for Marquez and five for Pacquiao!! If the judges would of been fair and given both fights to Marquez, Pacquiao would be eating perros in Manila to survive!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, all those claiming that Pacman lost are not the one chosen to officially Judge the Fight!

If Marrquez think that he won the fight,

then how come I have not read any article that Marquez and Golden boy Promotion has filed formal protest to the World boxing bodies?

Sorry, but, The Thread sound like a sour loser!

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            i had it 120-108 for PAC
            Idiot 1

I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
              Are you in anyway influenced by the person on your sig?

I had Pac clearly winning the first and the second a draw
              I guess what I'm asking is, if Marquez takes the fight @ 147 goes the distance and makes it a close fight again for the 3rd time, will Pacquiao win or lose still be p4p #1?

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                Idiot 1

i just took another point off

120-106 PAC

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                  The quintessential style of African-American boxing...

Idiot # 2

Comment

As a Pac-Man fan I can't deny I had Marquez winning that rematch.

I would still like to see another fight, provided they could meet on the weight.

Comment

I'm tired of your damn racism!!! Slick African style would get killed by the Pacman!!! go spend your welfare money on watermelon boy!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X