Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was shock when i saw the marquez fight.a genius mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who other than pacquiao is out there for Juan, maybe a fight with Soto, or maybe move upto to 140lbs n win his 6th world title in 4th weight class

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      i couldnt beleive what i saw..marquez sharing toughts with beristain in the corner asking him what he think and together planing each rounds i have never sen a fighter and he was so relax wile being in a rough tough fight increidible.and on his fight performance?simply he has it ALL.head/waist movment left&right hooks to the body jab difrent combinations no signs of him being 37 years old...this is the smartest mexican boxer in history I said SMARTEST.
      Marquez looked very, very sharp last night. I was extremely impressed with the way he was able to set up those counters against Katsidis.....he looked very strong and seems to have settled in at 135 nicely now. His speed was much better than I have seen in recent fights.

Comment

It went just as I expected. If a 37 yr old didn't show up, I had him outclassing Katsidis easily. The way Marquez went down after the left hook would have made some people think it is over. But as usual, Marquez gets up and puts on a boxing masterclass.

Katsidis is a good pressure fighter that has tried to add some things to his game, but he is still short of beating an elite boxer. He has always come up short against the best in his division. But I wish him well and hope he to see him again because he always comes to give his best and put up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
          if so who else??
          ricardo lopez. in many ways a smaller slightly better version of marquez...with the same trainer incidentally.

Comment

Masterful performance! Marquez was badly hurt after that smashing left hook! Only to reassert his dominance by the end of the rd! The 2nd half of his career has truley solidified his legacy. Takn all comers, no cherry picking, no catch weights

Comment

Working...
            X