No announcement yet.

i was shock when i saw the marquez fight.a genius mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was shock when i saw the marquez fight.a genius mexican

i couldnt beleive what i saw..marquez sharing toughts with beristain in the corner asking him what he think and together planing each rounds i have never sen a fighter and he was so relax wile being in a rough tough fight increidible.and on his fight performance?simply he has it ALL.head/waist movment left&right hooks to the body jab difrent combinations no signs of him being 37 years old...this is the smartest mexican boxer in history I said SMARTEST.
    Last edited by ralph22; 11-28-2010, 02:03 PM.

THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL the wahsed up killer pacquiao will fight marquez...pacquiao **** his pants when he saw those left&right hooks to the body and how relax was marquez even thoe katsidis was making his really fight those difrent combinations the great counter punching..just liek pacquiao **** his pants whne he saw cotto not being washed up cotto recovering his styel that powerful left hook he went to the plaster man with 0-power 0-headmovment 0-speed.pacquiao will fight sugar shane mosley is completly finished.

Comment

I couldn't believe his performance for 37... His combinations were masterful, and his speed was still all there..

Comment

this is the smartest mexican boxer in history I said SMARTEST.
        Nacho would disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Nacho would disagree with you.

if so who else??

Comment

marquez vs pacquiao at 140 - Get It Done !!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
              pacquiao is a ***** he is fight sugar shane maybe in 2012 he will fight marquez.name me 1 single prime fighter he has face?

Comment

I love the way that Marquez fights and he is an incredibly intelligent boxer. The chemistry that he and Beristain have is untouchable and probably has very few rivals. Marquez has only gotten smarter and better through the years. And yeah, it is amazing how calm Marquez remains when he's pressured or hurt. Although I felt that he lost against Barrera, he's my favorite fighter out of Mexico (Barrera being my second favorite from there).

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                  My boy Marquez is good but please don't let him fight Pacquiao again. Let him fight somebody else to ensure and seal his legacy as one of the top fighter of our era. At this time of his career Marquez should let go of dreaming another shot with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    I couldn't believe his performance for 37... His combinations were masterful, and his speed was still all there..
                    it has to be peds.

and drinking piss makes it undetectable.

Comment

Working...
                    X