Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Eyes Three HBO Appearances in 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well u got 1 out of 3 right and it wasn't even a real ko u really know alot about boxing pu$$y

Comment

If Martinez cant lure the top 2 p4p to his comfort zone of 155 then he should seek to revenge his loss against Margarito at 160. Martinez like Cotto should prove that Margarito had loaded gloves when Margo ko'd him and i think the revenge angle can sell the fight to the boxing fans instead of a fight with dmitry pirog or a risky fight with lucian bute.

Comment

Originally posted by unlimitedboxing View Post
        If Martinez cant lure the top 2 p4p to his comfort zone of 155 then he should seek to revenge his loss against Margarito at 160. Martinez like Cotto should prove that Margarito had loaded gloves when Margo ko'd him and i think the revenge angle can sell the fight to the boxing fans instead of a fight with dmitry pirog or a risky fight with lucian bute.
        i think it is a waste of time to go after margarito.

margarito was DESTROYED by mosley, and then decisioned by pac. What does Sergio prove by beating Tony? We all know that SM is the far superior fighter.

Comment

LOL @ Dibella. The man is looking to cash in on the Martinez attention.

Comment

Martinez deserves the attention and accolades in fact I want my pac/cheatto ppv money refunded so I can send it to Martinez for that great performance vs PW. Martinez is a damn cash cow in the making. He should fight and expose pirog next. Pirog is overrated he beat a green Danny Jacobs and now people are annoiting him. Martinez will wax that ass easily.

Comment

Originally posted by budhram View Post
              LOL @ Dibella. The man is looking to cash in on the Martinez attention.
              You know that the promoter gets paid as a function of the fighter's purse? Right?

Direct relationship.

If LDB is getting paid, then Sergio is getting paid.

...and every fight fan should want to see Sergio get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                Check Hook u talk all this crap about how great PAC is but u want to shelter him from a legitimate threat like Sergio. U readily volunteer Mayweather to fight Paul Williams or Sergio but u discount ur main man PAC. It's like Khan wanting Bradley and Alexander to beat the heck out of each other before he is willing to face either one of them which is pure bs.
                i know thats what khans waiting for. real talk

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Martinez deserves the attention and accolades in fact I want my pac/cheatto ppv money refunded so I can send it to Martinez for that great performance vs PW. Martinez is a damn cash cow in the making. He should fight and expose pirog next. Pirog is overrated he beat a green Danny Jacobs and now people are annoiting him. Martinez will wax that ass easily.
                  i dont see any thing wrong with what pirog did. he was given an opportunity and he took advantage of it. i think it would be a great matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Fight Pirog, Bute and the winner of the Super 6. Or go chasing a fighter 3 weight classes lower than you at a catchweight like Mayweather.
                    Anything to keep Martinez from exposing the Pac hype train, right?

You Pac-turds/fake fight fans should go back under that rock you came from.

The place you'll all be when Pac gets put into retirement and no more pinoy hero to bow to.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      hope he tries to avenge his loss to margo......i think margo spanks him again!
                      Which goes to show how little you think you know.

That fight was ten years ago and Martinez has vastly improved over that time, while Plasterito simply hasn't

Besides who's to say that P.O.S. Plaster boy didn't cheat that far back.

Martinez spanks Plasterito with ease. Too slick and fast for the walking heavy bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X