Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather is much more Superior to Pacquiao, he beats him easily."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Personally I think he (Pacquiao) is in his best moment. I don’t see an end to Manny Pacquiao yet. As a matter of fact I believe he could beat Floyd Mayweather because he is a better boxer and is as fast or faster then Floyd. It’s going to be very difficult to see another fighter with the combination of quickness, precision and power that Manny Pacquiao fights with. I believe he is at his peak right now. I don’t know for how much longer he will fight at this level, but I see very few people that can beat him or give him a competitive fight.”-- Sergi0 Martinez

You've got to be really stupid or a gay ass Floyd fan if you don't understand that S-Mart is just trying to bait Pac for a huge payday .
    He knows he will never get fight with Mayweather because MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD
    Pac is the only option..............stupid ass gay Floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Versatility View Post
      Pacquiao got KO'd by two bums early on in his career then got schooled by Marquez and a past prime Erik Morales as Pacquiao was a one dimensional fighter with only a good straight left. He then got owned by JMM again in the rematch even though we heard he had improved. So my point is Sergio Martinez was green before, he has improved over time and in his absolute Prime now.
      So why the animosity on your reply when i'm just expressing my doubt same as you are expressing your opinion on Pac?

You ever tried to use your greys?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        ???? What's that got to do with the topic?

Singsurat KO'ed him, Torrecampo too. So what's got to do with the it?
        Pac has been knocking out opponents ever since he was an amateur and i seen that and I haven't seen it with Sergio except on the PWill fight.

Look, i'm giving Sergio the benefit of the doubt here. It might not be a fluke that's why i want to see him fight and it looks like he can be entertaining and exciting in the ring. I even want to see him with Pac in the ring.

So don't get your panties twisted when i say it may be a lucky punch after all... let's see on his next fights.
        Then what does Margaritos win over Sergio got to do with him thinkin Floyd is better then your hero?

Your so stupid, its hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
          Then what does Margaritos win over Sergio got to do with him thinkin Floyd is better then your hero?

You 're so stupid, its hilarious it's pointing at your end.
          What? i was just pointing it out to you since when has Sergio been knockin people out like that since Marg or even before marg?

Pac been knocking out people before and after Singsurat and Torrecampo, so did Sergio also done that? I'm a bit blind with Sergio's career so maybe you can enlighten me if Pac "my hero" and Sergio have the same route with their career.
          Last edited by PAKYO; 11-25-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Nah, sergio is clearly upset people think Pacs win over margarito was better than his win. He said Pac was unbeatable at his weight.
            Margarito? Margarito was a weight drained punchbag you ****ing moron. Pacquiao was supposed to beat Margarito, everyone called it a DISGRACE of a fight. Shane Mosley dominated and knocked out Margarito, so people weren't interested in this matchup, and it was at a catchweight as well.

Comment

Dont know exactly what sergio is up to, but he is definately playing mind games.

He thinks Pac is the better fighter.

Comment

Martinez expressed his opinion and I respect that. But I believe that the only superiority by Floyd over Manny is the way he run and ducked a potential fight between the two. He even planned a masterful excuse so he wont appear to be ducking. Did'nt you notice that everytime Bob Arum will make an attempt to talk to Floyd for a potential fight against Manny, Floyd will do something stupid? Especially something against the law. I expect Floyd will respond that he will be too preoccupied in all his court cases that he cannot possibly sign any contract although he is really very very eager to face Manny anytime, anyplace, anywhere. A very easy fight for him to prove who really is number one.

Comment

Who cares? They may not fight and Floyd is almost irrelevant. He decisioned a terrible Marquez and an old Mosley. ..in over 2 years. Im starting to realize how extremely overrated he is.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    “Personally I think he (Pacquiao) is in his best moment. I don’t see an end to Manny Pacquiao yet. As a matter of fact I believe he could beat Floyd Mayweather because he is a better boxer and is as fast or faster then Floyd. It’s going to be very difficult to see another fighter with the combination of quickness, precision and power that Manny Pacquiao fights with. I believe he is at his peak right now. I don’t know for how much longer he will fight at this level, but I see very few people that can beat him or give him a competitive fight.”-- Sergi0 Martinez

You've got to be really stupid or a gay ass Floyd fan if you don't understand that S-Mart is just trying to bait Pac for a huge payday .
                    He knows he will never get fight with Mayweather because MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD
                    Pac is the only option..............stupid ass gay Floyd fans.

That was a quote from some days ago, this is a video interview from today you ****ing embicile. Why are you getting so upset over the opinion of a boxer? Cry me a river.

Comment

lol, *******s butthurt ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X