Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Mayweather is much more Superior to Pacquiao, he beats him easily."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's crazy about Mayweather is he fights with minimal effort. He's only in 2nd or 3rd gear when he fights.

He had one moment with Mosley and toyed with him. He played with Marquez like it was his son. Say what you want but those are the facts.

Yes Pacquiao beats people up, but I agree with who said Pacquiao has about 3 rounds to stop floyd. I know Pacquiao can beat Floyd, but I also know Floyd can easily beat Pacquiao too. Make Sense? Sergio may be right.

Guess he's a ***** now.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Hopkins got raped by Calzaghe, Marquez chose to fight in indonesia ang got fcked-up, Martinez...still too early to judge.

Where's the intelligence?
      Too early to judge

God damn just when I thought *******s couldn't be more stupid

Sergio is 35!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hopkins got raped by Calzaghe, Marquez chose to fight in indonesia ang got fcked-up, Martinez...still too early to judge.

Where's the intelligence?
        Typical *******. Insult the person who gave their opinion.

Marquez was robbed BTW. He whooped John, go download the fight in the trading block then come back and say Marquez got fucked up. Marquez owned John, he outboxed him in his country.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post

Marquez was robbed BTW. He whooped John, go download the fight in the trading block then come back and say Marquez got fucked up. Marquez owned John, he outboxed him in his country.
          They prob don't even know who John is bro

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
            They ain't all bad, But some are just idiots who idolize him.
            What else has the Phillipines got going for them? They make fellow Pinoys look bad,
            Chups, Kadyo, Peyk are all good fans, normal guys, these other idiots have nothing else in there life apart from Pacquiao, they devote all there time to Boxingscene to defend him

Great life to live
            They're good.

The *******s with their 2010 join date are bad though. Cung Le is the leader of the ******ed Pacfans of 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              Pac fans all of a sudden wish Paul Williams had won

Sergio's opinion is shared by many....so its no need for them to get dramatic LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                Too early to judge

God damn just when I thought *******s couldn't be more stupid

Sergio is 35!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Darn... i was right you're as stupid as the others here.

How do we know that KO on PWill is not really a fluke? How many times has he done that? Most of his fights were not that convincing and even when he lost or got a draw, his fanboys cries robbery.

So what if he is 35???? gottdamn stupid....

Comment

Darn... i was right you're as stupid as the others here.

How do we know that KO on PWill is not really a fluke? How many times has he done that? Most of his fights were not that convincing and even when he lost or got a draw, his fanboys cries robbery.

So what if he is 35???? gottdamn stupid....
                  "Was a fluke," lol so was Pacquiaos fluke win over Hatton

Comment

Everybody knows that Mayweather beats every tough challenge around his weight class easily in fantasy fights we just want to see it actually happen in reality. Im not a ******* either and would actually slightly favor Mayweather if the fight does come off btw.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post

See, you're as stupid as him to the extent of calling me a *******.

It was Marquez who got owned in Indonesia because he lost! If he accepted the fight with Pac, then there;s a good chance he might have won against Pac instead of a fight he'll never win!

So where's the intelligence there, inside and outside the ring?

Typical pnoy on highorse who think he's white...

Comment

Working...
                      X