No announcement yet.

Pic from Twitter: Floyd buys his Fiancée a Rolls Royce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    I hope you are not that ****** to actually believe that, besides, don't you think they already have an IRS agent working on his case 24/7? They got him on their radar and I doubt something like this will go unnoticed...
    Yeah that's true but damn they tax everything don't they? You can't even give a gift without the government taking a piece what a crock!

Comment

This guy will be out of money before he's 45. So sad.

Comment

I hope he dies penniless on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Orale Vato View Post
          I hope he dies penniless on the streets.
          Are you that jealous that you need to wish bad things on others?

Comment

i hope the girl doesn't get too attached to the ride, it's more than likely going to get repo'd and if not while they're still together, it will surely happen after they split up, because, OH YEAH they aren't going to last, none of these arranged marriages last.............

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
              im surprised he isnt holdin a stack of 100 dollar bills smiling at the camera
              Well a Roll's Royce is worth more than a stack of 100 dollar bills. He's smiling for the camera while showing off a RR he just bought.

Comment

idiot not a car a femle has an easy time driving ...so hell need another 100k to employ a driver

Comment

who's mayweather girlfriend?

Comment

Buying your fiancee a nice car is not ******. If you're a multi millionaire, you're gonna look stingy not buying anything for your fiancee. He probably love the pussy so much, he thinks it's worth a RR.

Same as Reed buying himself an ipad, and posters defending him saying "it's his money. Those who say it's a bad idea, just can't afford it". Same here, I can't, you can't, none of us can afford a RR so we say it's a bad idea and that he's gonna go broke.

Comment

Yea that's right Floyd. Keep spending that money. Spend spend spend.
                      So that soon, you'll have to get into the ring with Pac to make more $$$

Comment

Working...
                      X