Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the sound of things he needs to sort his life out, I dont know about the women beating thing being true or not (its all ****ed up), but the getting into arguments with that security guard and now this, even IF they weren't true (the poking one probably is) he still needs to sort himself out because he shouldn't be putting himself in the position were he can get accused of this kind of ****.

Oh and to all the Manny cocksuckers out there, stop acting like this has anything to do with your god, he really isn't THAT important to anybody but yourselves, say hes being a dick all you want, say he needs to sort himself out all you want, but if you think Manny really is important enough for it to be about him then you seriously need your head testing.

Comment

• the truth hurts so bad

Damn that boy pac is ending fools in and out the ring. Dude’s leaving these guys with no career to speak of. Oscar, retired on a stool. Hatton, beat so bad he had to turn to coke. Margacheato is getting his FACE rebuilt. Now money, the man who won’t even dare get in the ring with pac, has let his jealousy and foolish pride rip his own life apart. The mans running around screaming, shouting for the world to hear, I’m the best, I’m the cash cow, I could really beat pac if I wanted too!!! Only no one’s listening anymore, people want him to prove what he’s saying, they won’t just take his word on this one. This isn’t cotto or margacheato he’s trying to duck. This is the p4p champion, the best fighter on earth, the man who sets the bar. You have to beat the man to be the man money. And slapping around your baby’s momma, running people off the road, attacking the fools working security just isn’t gonna cut it bro. Get ur life on track and step ur game up money, step ur game up.

Comment

• how do u run someone off the road wo touching their car? This Williams guy obviously dislikes floyd so now would be the perfect time 2 heap on more allegations. not buying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
          Damn that boy pac is ending fools in and out the ring. Dude’s leaving these guys with no career to speak of. Oscar, retired on a stool. Hatton, beat so bad he had to turn to coke. Margacheato is getting his FACE rebuilt. Now money, the man who won’t even dare get in the ring with pac, has let his jealousy and foolish pride rip his own life apart. The mans running around screaming, shouting for the world to hear, I’m the best, I’m the cash cow, I could really beat pac if I wanted too!!! Only no one’s listening anymore, people want him to prove what he’s saying, they won’t just take his word on this one. This isn’t cotto or margacheato he’s trying to duck. This is the p4p champion, the best fighter on earth, the man who sets the bar. You have to beat the man to be the man money. And slapping around your baby’s momma, running people off the road, attacking the fools working security just isn’t gonna cut it bro. Get ur life on track and step ur game up money, step ur game up.
          To be fair Floyd hasn't ran around and said anything since the accusations of him beating his ex up, the rest are just reports of something happening... im not crying foul cause I agree he needs to stop putting himself in bad positions but it wouldn't surprise me if these people are making up **** just because there is a lot of controversy around him at the minute, it really wouldn't... not saying they are lying, im saying I wouldn't be suprised.

He does need to stop getting himself in silly positions though, even if the majority of these things are lies... he needs to stop getting himself in the position were he can be accused of it, guy needs to slow down a little hes a grown man.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
            how do u run someone off the road wo touching their car? This Williams guy obviously dislikes floyd so now would be the perfect time 2 heap on more allegations. not buying it.
            **** I never read the part were he didn't touch his car... I was thinking if he had touched it then there would be evidence but since he didn't touch it if theres no securiy footage it could be bull****, could be who knows hes been accused of so much lately, its either people are trying to accuse him of **** just because theres controversy around or Floyds acting like a complete fool and needs to sort his life out.

Comment

• Step your game up ******

Comment

• If Floyd really did this than hes crazy. Like literally lost his marbles crazy. But how can they prove he did it? I find it hard to believe there was no one on the street when all this happened. The question is will someone come forward and provide evidence.

Comment

• Floyd is a MARKETING GENIUS!!!!!

thanks Floyd for hyping Pac-Floyd 2011

Comment

• You can't be serious

The first report, from just last week, about the security guard was sort of comical albeit stupid because of his legal issues, but this... this just shows Floyd has severe emotional and psychological issues that need professional intervention. The guy simply has no impulse control and displays manic-depressive tendencies.

How do you try to force a man off the road with your car... the same man who you attempted to kill over a text message by having your goon shoot up his car? Seriously?

Seriously, someone close to him needs to get him help ASAP. But considering he's surrounded by women-beating crackheads/dealers and gun-toting hanger ons, I doubt the Floyd Mayweather Jr story ends well at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      none of these bogus accusations are gonna stick, Floyd is boxings Teflon Don.
                      Does this sound like a "Teflon Don" to you?

Mayweather also found himself in some trouble when he was in a fierce contractual battle with former manager James Prince. Top Rank stepped in and advanced him $610,000 to settle with Prince, and also cut Prince a check for 20 percent of Mayweather's $3.05 million dollar purse for fighting Phillip Ndou.

The situation with Prince, a well known figure in the rap world, escalated to a dangerous level when several men showed up to the Top Rank Gym on September 11, 2003 and roughed up Leonard Ellerbe and former camp member Thomas Summers, sending both to the hospital.

Mayweather's camp has never confirmed the story, but both DuBoef and Arum claimed to have saved a "shaken" Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who told DuBoef 'These are bad guys, you have to help me save my family.'

"I said, 'Let me give James a letter of credit,' " Arum said. "And Floyd said -- I'll never forget it -- 'James don't take no letter of credit.' "

GRAND RAPIDS NEWSPAPER THAT INTERVIEWED ARUM

Comment

Working...
                      X