No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha @ the fools defending Floyd.

Floyd is a danger to humanity and needs to go to jail. Not to mention his license should be suspended for at least 2 years. Only way Floyd might ever decide to change. This **** by Floyd is downright pathetic.

Comment

• yo do you call 6 bullet holes in his car from his yes men a rumor? why dont you ask LV police what they saw...there is proof this isnt a rumor.

Comment

• beating up lil kids and chicks? tryna whoop mall cops? having yes men shoot at anything to get $? all for free? but he wont sign for 50 mill? yo just like one of your boys songs 50 cent--"i smell pu55y"

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
          Haha @ the fools defending Floyd.

Floyd is a danger to humanity and needs to go to jail. Not to mention his license should be suspended for at least 2 years. Only way Floyd might ever decide to change. This **** by Floyd is downright pathetic.
          For a so called guy who accuses Floyd of trying to run them off the road. If Floyd wanted to run someone off the road, he would. If I wanted to run someone off the road, I would. If anything it sounds at worst he was trying to scare the guy or the guy made it up.

That is what the police are there for. To me this sounds like less of an incident than the poking finger one. Sure Floyd should be dealt with from the charges his ex brought against him, but these other things popping up seem downright silly to me. Yes Floyd is a jackass. Everyone knows it, including Floyd himself and others who just may want a piece of his financial pie. It is Las Vegas remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
            Haha @ the fools defending Floyd.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't see any sentence in this story where it said Floyd Mayweather was arrested for the alleged crime, nor was he arrested for the alleged assault a week ago against the security guard that was reported on this site. Were there any witnesses to this recent incident, or were the accuser and Floyd the only two vehicles on the road at the time? Did anyone witness the assault on the security guard last week, or are we just supposed to take his word for it that it happened?

You and the other *******s on this site have no problem taking someone's word for anything. After all, you had no problem taking Arum's word for it a few months ago when he and Mayweather's team had agreed to a deal for a fight between Mayweather and Pacquaio completed and was waiting on Floyd's signature. Later, we found out that there was no deal and no negotiations, just an Arum phone to the president of HBO in which he gave his terms for a fight with no response from Floyd.

You *******s also had no problem taking Arum's word for it when he said that the Pac/Margarito fight sold 1.5 million PPVs only to find out yesterday that it only sold 1.12 million.

Anyone can make an accusation and anyone can lie. Unfortunately, there are plenty of stupid people on this site who will believe any positive lie about Pacquaio and any negative lie about Mayweather.

Comment

• THis **** comes up yet his fans base still comes to his defense when theres actually real evidence to the case.....

Man the only thing worst than Floyd Maywheather are his fans....

Comment

• none of these bogus accusations are gonna stick, Floyd is boxings Teflon Don.

Comment

• Impulsive genetics... I see it all the time.

Comment

• teflon don? wtf are you smoking? even floyd fans have run out of excuses so they just start pulling sum **** like this out of their own a55

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                      damn..........PBF career.........has gone tragic.............
                      Damn. I only wish my life could be so "tragic".

Comment

Working...
                      X