Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. in More Trouble: Accused of Assault, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.********.com/news.php?p=7445&more=1

Interview from boxing at the east side:

Jeff Mayweather: I think he (J.Prince) just took him to Houston and showed him the big houses, the nice cars and many other things as well. He also promised Floyd that he can establish his own rap label. Soon after, Floyd would act like he wanted to be a thug or something, he didn’t have any real life struggles or lived in the projects or did anything to give him any street credibility He grew up with a loving family in which we all did our part to help him reach his dreams. He never even worked a job growing up. He’s not 50 cent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
      Damn that boy pac is ending fools in and out the ring. Dude’s leaving these guys with no career to speak of. Oscar, retired on a stool. Hatton, beat so bad he had to turn to coke. Margacheato is getting his FACE rebuilt. Now money, the man who won’t even dare get in the ring with pac, has let his jealousy and foolish pride rip his own life apart. The mans running around screaming, shouting for the world to hear, I’m the best, I’m the cash cow, I could really beat pac if I wanted too!!! Only no one’s listening anymore, people want him to prove what he’s saying, they won’t just take his word on this one. This isn’t cotto or margacheato he’s trying to duck. This is the p4p champion, the best fighter on earth, the man who sets the bar. You have to beat the man to be the man money. And slapping around your baby’s momma, running people off the road, attacking the fools working security just isn’t gonna cut it bro. Get ur life on track and step ur game up money, step ur game up.
      good point on this one dude...
      you've already said all i want to say....

i second the motion....

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        "Floyds a genius, everybody is always talking about him!"
        El BOY is about to find out, how Nevada Justice WORKS!!!

Genius??? ....He should have "time", to do one or two fights, during
        APPEAL PROCESS, and off to the New Brides Section of Nev State Prison

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          To be fair Floyd hasn't ran around and said anything since the accusations of him beating his ex up, the rest are just reports of something happening... im not crying foul cause I agree he needs to stop putting himself in bad positions but it wouldn't surprise me if these people are making up **** just because there is a lot of controversy around him at the minute, it really wouldn't... not saying they are lying, im saying I wouldn't be suprised.

He does need to stop getting himself in silly positions though, even if the majority of these things are lies... he needs to stop getting himself in the position were he can be accused of it, guy needs to slow down a little hes a grown man.
          but where is floyd to deny this accusations?? where is floyd to deny that he is not into it??? he can post again on ustream and tell everybody that he didn't do those allegations...

get my point?

Comment

• floyd in jail 2011 the movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              To be fair Floyd hasn't ran around and said anything since the accusations of him beating his ex up, the rest are just reports of something happening... im not crying foul cause I agree he needs to stop putting himself in bad positions but it wouldn't surprise me if these people are making up **** just because there is a lot of controversy around him at the minute, it really wouldn't... not saying they are lying, im saying I wouldn't be suprised.

He does need to stop getting himself in silly positions though, even if the majority of these things are lies... he needs to stop getting himself in the position were he can be accused of it, guy needs to slow down a little hes a grown man.
              Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              Correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't see any sentence in this story where it said Floyd Mayweather was arrested for the alleged crime, nor was he arrested for the alleged assault a week ago against the security guard that was reported on this site. Were there any witnesses to this recent incident, or were the accuser and Floyd the only two vehicles on the road at the time? Did anyone witness the assault on the security guard last week, or are we just supposed to take his word for it that it happened?

You and the other *******s on this site have no problem taking someone's word for anything. After all, you had no problem taking Arum's word for it a few months ago when he and Mayweather's team had agreed to a deal for a fight between Mayweather and Pacquaio completed and was waiting on Floyd's signature. Later, we found out that there was no deal and no negotiations, just an Arum phone to the president of HBO in which he gave his terms for a fight with no response from Floyd.

You *******s also had no problem taking Arum's word for it when he said that the Pac/Margarito fight sold 1.5 million PPVs only to find out yesterday that it only sold 1.12 million.

Anyone can make an accusation and anyone can lie. Unfortunately, there are plenty of stupid people on this site who will believe any positive lie about Pacquaio and any negative lie about Mayweather.
              and where is mayweather do deny those allegations/accusations???

he can post on ustream again and tell his diehard fans that these writeups were false

Comment

• The guy is an idiot. Im over his antics, and could care less if I ever here about him again.

Comment

• ROACH advised El BOY to LEAVE the Country,
                  and ROACH usually gives Good Advise!!!

Peferably a Country with no EXTRADITION
                  Treaty with U.S. Get your HAT BOY!!!

Comment

• i hope this clown gets locked up for life

Comment

• at Floyd.. at some posters on here.

Roid rage again.. raises its ugly head.

Comment

Working...