No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Margarito Brings 1.15 Million Pay-Per-View Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    I have no problem acknowledging that the numbers were good. Selling 1.12 million PPV is a good number in any economy and Pac deserves the accolades he is getting, especially considering who he was fighting. However, considering the number of dumb a$$ *******s on this site who are constantly putting Mayweather down, never giving him credit for anything, including the 1.4 million PPV he did against Mosley and constantly praising Pac like he is the second coming of Jesus himself, I can't help but to laugh at the "ridiculously low" number compared to what Arum claimed and the nuthuuggers on this site believed and used to take shots at Mayweather for "only" selling 1.4 million PPV against Mosley.
    Ow ****, that sounds like the *****s on Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by indystress View Post
      its very ***** to compare HBO PPV NUMBERS based on the usa market only...isnt it obvious and common sense that two americans fighting in their own country would bring in more PPV NUMBERS than two foriegners?

two foreigners generating 1.15mil is just as good or better than two americans generating 1.4, being that its two americans fighting on their home court...only a fool cannot comprehend this concept.

do you think two usa pro boxers fighting in japan would do better numbers/viewers against sumo wrestling?
      This is bull****! Boxing is an international sport. No real boxing fan in America, including me, gives a damn about nationality. We just enjoy good fights and fighters. I was rooting for Martinez against Williams in both fights. If David Haye and one of the Klithsckos fight, I will buy the fight, even though neither is American. All the *******s on this site claim that Pac is an international star with millions more fans all over the world, including the U.S., than Mayweather. Every time Pac fights, all the ******s/*******s on this site claim he will outsell Mayweather in PPV buys. Every time he fails to do that, these same ******s claim it is because he is not American. You can't have it both ways. Either he has millions more fans and is loved around the world or he is not.

The truth is people did not buy this fight because it was not worth the $50 or $60 pricetag. Period! It had nothing to do with Nationality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
        That's from a ***** WOrld maybe.

but in reality a fighter who sells 1M PPV buys deserve at least 50% againts anybody.
        haha. the way yall rationalize is amazing. so if what fighter does 1.9 and the other does 1. that means the fighter that did 1 deserves 50/50? hbwahaha

such pathetic souls. pac will not get 5050. deal with it. he doesnt deserve it.

Comment

but in reality a fighter who sells 1M PPV buys deserve at least 50% againts anybody.

Stop being an emotional ******. Whomever brings more money get's more money. It's that simple. always has been. you didn't see FMJ or MP getting a 50% split with ODLH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post

stop talking out of ya @ss u idiot.

floyd is still carrying the crown
            5/5/2007 Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather Mayweather wins by SD (116-112, 115-113, 113-115) 2,400,000

the biggest ppv sale duckquiao had
            12/6/2008 Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao Pacquiao wins by RTD in the 8th round 1,250,000

Wow floyd and ODLH had the best ppv sale in boxing history
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

check it for urself you idiot.

FLOYD IS THE KING !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, did that offended you? Apparently it did.

Sure with a lil help of a hof ,well known mexican alot if fighters can get numbers lol.

You can't sit on ur arse and be a temperary ppv king.lol @ you saying duckquiao.the Same fighters u claim pacquiao is ducking floyd is too! Haha ur the idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              This is bull****! Boxing is an international sport. No real boxing fan in America, including me, gives a damn about nationality. We just enjoy good fights and fighters. I was rooting for Martinez against Williams in both fights. If David Haye and one of the Klithsckos fight, I will buy the fight, even though neither is American. All the *******s on this site claim that Pac is an international star with millions more fans all over the world, including the U.S., than Mayweather. Every time Pac fights, all the ******s/*******s on this site claim he will outsell Mayweather in PPV buys. Every time he fails to do that, these same ******s claim it is because he is not American. You can't have it both ways. Either he has millions more fans and is loved around the world or he is not.

The truth is people did not buy this fight because it was not worth the $50 or $60 pricetag. Period! It had nothing to do with Nationality.

no use in arguing. more people rather pay to see floyd fight than manny. and pay more for mayweathers tickets. period.

*******s are pacthetic

Comment

Explain to me why you think MP deserves 50%???

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                  This is the second dumb a$$ statement you made in this same thread! And what crown are you talking about? The baddest wife beater on the planet? By the way, how many PPVs did the Floyd Jr vs. Josie Harris bout get?

Now go back to sucking Floyds nutsack and take your nonsense elsewhere.
                  who gives a damn *&$# how many ppvs he made against harris

the truth is he's the record holder in PPV'S now go and cry me a river cokk breath

Comment

• Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                    Lol, did that offended you? Apparently it did.

Sure with a lil help of a hof ,well known mexican alot if fighters can get numbers lol.

You can't sit on ur arse and be a temperary ppv king.lol @ you saying duckquiao.the Same fighters u claim pacquiao is ducking floyd is too! Haha ur the idiot.
                    offend me? why would it offend me ? i just proved ur sorry @ss wrong lol

he's sitting on his ass but yet no one is able to beat the 2.4 million he's sold.

he fought the winner of mosley/margarito while duckquiao chose to fight the loser for me thats common sense that floyd is the real champ while ducky is the catch weight chump lol

Comment

• Seriously??!! You people argue about which fighter is the PPV champion? Get a life. If I'm not getting any share of the take-in, I could care less. If a fighter brings in enough money to get all those involved rich, then I'm sure they're all happy.

You people are beyond sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X