Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celestino Caballero and Jason Litzau Training Videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today pelenchin was pretty loose. he feels really good going into this fight. he really wants to make a statement here,so i think he will be at his best. i did an article on the fight bashing litzau a little. he pissed me off for not answering my requests for an interview. i wouldnt have been mad if he said no. but i was mad that he just ignored me after i wrote 2 nice articles about him and was respectful in asking him

http://www.celestinocaballero.com/nochanceforlitzau.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
      today pelenchin was pretty loose. he feels really good going into this fight. he really wants to make a statement here,so i think he will be at his best. i did an article on the fight bashing litzau a little. he pissed me off for not answering my requests for an interview. i wouldnt have been mad if he said no. but i was mad that he just ignored me after i wrote 2 nice articles about him and was respectful in asking him

http://www.celestinocaballero.com/nochanceforlitzau.htm
      Good article.

Pelenchin will murder Jason.

Comment

thanks. obviously i think you are right. he has had a really good camp, so i expect him to look real good

Comment

thanks. obviously i think you are right. he has had a really good camp, so i expect him to look real good
          If all goes according to plan with this fight, who do you think Celestino will fight next?

Will he still be chasing after Juanma Lopez?

If that fight doesn't fall through, cause Juanma is going to fight some bum in Puerto Rico and then possibly Gamboa, according to Bob Arum - who do you think is the next best option for Caba?

Comment

he really wants juanma. i think juanma wants wait a few years until caballero is on the decline. i really want him to go after john, but he says john's people are just crazy and it has no chance. jeff mayweather also thinks he should go against john.

so i dont really know who, to be honest. how long is marquez out for? that might be ok, you could judge them against common opponents. but in all likelihood he will probably end up at 130 for 1 more fight. i just dont think he can find anyone at 126, unless vasquez jr wanted to come up in weight. one thing you can be sure of is he will try to fight close to the same dates as either juanma or gamboa so that he would be ready as an opponent in their next fight. and really, after they fight each other, who will gamboa and juanma fight next? one of them will have to give him a chance.

so to answer your question, i have no idea. but once i get all my fancy video and editing equipment shortly, we are going to have some serious fun at the expense of juanma and gamboa

Comment

he really wants juanma. i think juanma wants wait a few years until caballero is on the decline. i really want him to go after john, but he says john's people are just crazy and it has no chance. jeff mayweather also thinks he should go against john.

so i dont really know who, to be honest. how long is marquez out for? that might be ok, you could judge them against common opponents. but in all likelihood he will probably end up at 130 for 1 more fight. i just dont think he can find anyone at 126, unless vasquez jr wanted to come up in weight. one thing you can be sure of is he will try to fight close to the same dates as either juanma or gamboa so that he would be ready as an opponent in their next fight. and really, after they fight each other, who will gamboa and juanma fight next? one of them will have to give him a chance.

so to answer your question, i have no idea. but once i get all my fancy video and editing equipment shortly, we are going to have some serious fun at the expense of juanma and gamboa
              It's too bad Juan Maricon has no cajones and is the biggest fraud in boxing today.

Pelenchin will expose that hype-job for the joke he is.

Maricon will probably wait 2 or 3 more years until Caballero starts to decline and then he will grow some balls and take the fight.

Juan Maricon is a bum.

I can't wait for the videos, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Celestino Caballero is a huge favorite going into this fight, most people don't give Jason Litzau a shot including me. If Litzau pulls off the upset, I don't want to hear any excuses.
                Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                If someone beats Caballero and the Caballero/Lopez fight never happens, I don't want to hear bull**** triangle theories that Cab would have automatically lost to Lopez. Everyone knows that Lopez is ducking Caballero, and he should take 0 credit if someone beats Cab.

BUMP!!!!!

I may have no given Litzau a shot but he proved me wrong! Credit to Litzau! Too many ppl discrediting Litzau's win last night, just saying Caballero was overrated! Who has Caballero fought who is as tall as Litzau?

Comment

Working...
                X