No announcement yet.

Celestino Caballero and Jason Litzau Training Videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Litzau is faster and throws straighter punches.

THe problem is Cab throws tons of punches and his stamina goes on forever.

I think stamina will lead to Jasons downfall... I think he will take a bad beating..

I hate this fight.
    Cab can have off nights.

Look at the Jeffrey Mathebula fight.

Most people think he loss that fight.

He gassed halfway through and got outworked towards the end.

And who knows how he'll look at 130.

The tallest fighter Cab has ever fought is 5'8 unless someone can prove me wrong.

Oh and that 5'8 dude beat Cab. Ricardo Cordoba

I still think Cab will win. Just not easy.

Comment

Just don't act like you're not clearly ducking a Maidana - Khan bet!
      I wanted to clear the sergio bets before making bets on that fight, but I also wanna wait on JMM/Kats bets to come in.

Burner and street bully still haven't paid me for the Martinez fight btw...

Maidana/Khan is another fight where I know Khan will probably win, but I will bet on Maidana no matter what as long as I get some decent odds.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        I wanted to clear the sergio bets before making bets on that fight, but I also wanna wait on JMM/Kats bets to come in.

Burner and street bully still haven't paid me for the Martinez fight btw...

Maidana/Khan is another fight where I know Khan will probably win, but I will bet on Maidana no matter what as long as I get some decent odds.
        Burner hasn't paid yet?

I lost 750 million

I paid in less than a day, what's his excuse?

Comment

Celestino Caballero is a huge favorite going into this fight, most people don't give Jason Litzau a shot including me. If Litzau pulls off the upset, I don't want to hear any excuses.

Comment

Khan Maidana is a fight where I favor the hell out of Khan, but will laugh my ass off if Maidana pulls off a Martinez.

Comment

If someone beats Caballero and the Caballero/Lopez fight never happens, I don't want to hear bull**** triangle theories that Cab would have automatically lost to Lopez. Everyone knows that Lopez is ducking Caballero, and he should take 0 credit if someone beats Cab.

Comment

Burner hasn't paid yet?

I lost 750 million

I paid in less than a day, what's his excuse?
                I kinda expected Burner to take his sweet ass time since he's probably lurking. But street bully was on all day yesterday and I asked him about it 2x and nothing....

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                  I kinda expected Burner to take his sweet ass time since he's probably lurking. But street bully was on all day yesterday and I asked him about it 2x and nothing....

Burner was posting yesterday and today...

I know why they do it, it's so they can milk their interest first before paying out, which is fine... I waited a few hours to get mine too... but 3 days later? At that point, you are taking away others interest they should be earning on those points that they won.

Comment

Burner was posting yesterday and today...

I know why they do it, it's so they can milk their interest first before paying out, which is fine... I waited a few hours to get mine too... but 3 days later? At that point, you are taking away others interest they should be earning on those points that they won.
                    I didn't think about that. Now they're messing with my cheddar.

Comment

Epic gif Inject

I thought that Paul Williams is best p4p fighter in the world according to some people here!

Comment

Working...
                      X