Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM: Margarito brought the Mexicans down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyu View Post
    At least margs don't make excuses and doesn't whine why he lost.
    JMM @ prefight vs floyd: I'm gonna be strong at welterweight ... the weight is not a factor.

POST fight:
    ... yep, you remember those "he had 20 pnds on me".
    WTF, mayweather didn't weigh more than 155.
    Such a ****in sore loser.
    I agree......Mexico's biggest whinner.......LOL and pee drinker.

" I won the fights with Pacquiao, but I wanna fight him again" What a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
      As much as I would like to disagree with JMM's and wazaa's comments I can't. Margarito looked so bad on his fight it's hard no to be disappointed.
      LOL what was Margarito supposed to do? Have you watch the fight closely. Margarito threw a jab an he ate three punches in return. He threw another jab and ate three more punches in return. When Margarito threw a power punch, he got the whole package of a 6 punches combo from Pac.

Comment

Get in the ring with Marg then...I bet my house that his slow ass mechanical style will beat the **** out of Juan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          I agree......Mexico's biggest whinner.......LOL and pee drinker.

" I won the fights with Pacquiao, but I wanna fight him again" What a loser.
          More like I want the fight with Pacquiao, I know I can beat Pacquiao LOL. If you already have 2 fights with him and you know you can beat him than that mean you lost. You're trying to see if you can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Cool View Post
            He's jealous cause he's making chump change while Tony was making the big bucks.
            Marquez made more than Tony for the Mayweather fight.

Comment

JMM beat Pac 2x.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post

what makes me laugh is that he said Mexicans thought he could beat him. LOL. Damn. Marquez must be Puerto Rican.
                It probably is a translation typo ... or could be a urine syndrome LOL.

Comment

Working...
                X