Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM: Margarito brought the Mexicans down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM: Margarito brought the Mexicans down!

WTF is wrong with this guy. Tony fought till the end and this is all he could tell him. Marquez is a person who stopms at another when they are down. Tsk tsk tsk...

No fan of Margarito: Marquez said he was embarrassed by Antonio Margarito’s performance against Pacquiao on Nov. 13 at Cowboys Stadium.

“It was very painful (to watch),” he said, “because all Mexicans expected Margarito could beat Pacquiao. It was shame. He looked so mechanical, so slow. He brought the Mexicans down. … He looked like an amateur. He didn’t know how to walk, didn’t know how to throw a jab. It was very disappointing.”

Marquez believes Robert Garica, Margarito’s trainer, should’ve stopped the fight to prevent further punishment in the final rounds.

“The decision is supposed to be the corner’s,” he said. “First the corner, then the referee, then the doctor. Everyone knows that Margarito is a warrior, a proud fighter. That’s why they didn’t stop the fight. But they should’ve because it was a bad beating.”

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2542/marq...not_optimstic/

he's a Golden Boy fighter I wouldn't expect anything less from him

Comment

He's jealous cause he's making chump change while Tony was making the big bucks.

Comment

If only Margarito could have a cup of Marquez urine instead of that coffee **** Margarito may have won.

Comment

I love JMM. He is currenly my favorite Mexican fighter.

Margarito was an embarrassment. How can a big man like that get beaten up by a small guy? Margarito looked like an amateur and didn't even win one round. ****ing embarrassing.

JMM >>>> Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Margarito was an embarrassment. How can a big man like that get beaten up by a small guy? Margarito looked like an amateur and didn't even win one round. ****ing embarrassing.

JMM >>>> Margarito
            As much as I would like to disagree with JMM's and wazaa's comments I can't. Margarito looked so bad on his fight it's hard no to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

JMM >>>> Margarito
              Agreed. Margarito really showed himself up in that fight. No adjustments, just kept coming forward.

Comment

JMM's gay pics is what brought Mexicans down.

Comment

At least margs don't make excuses and doesn't whine why he lost.
                  JMM @ prefight vs floyd: I'm gonna be strong at welterweight ... the weight is not a factor.

POST fight:
                  ... yep, you remember those "he had 20 pnds on me".
                  WTF, mayweather didn't weigh more than 155.
                  Such a ****in sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    WTF is wrong with this guy. Tony fought till the end and this is all he could tell him. Marquez is a person who stopms at another when they are down. Tsk tsk tsk...

No fan of Margarito: Marquez said he was embarrassed by Antonio Margarito’s performance against Pacquiao on Nov. 13 at Cowboys Stadium.

“It was very painful (to watch),” he said, “because all Mexicans expected Margarito could beat Pacquiao. It was shame. He looked so mechanical, so slow. He brought the Mexicans down. … He looked like an amateur. He didn’t know how to walk, didn’t know how to throw a jab. It was very disappointing.”

Marquez believes Robert Garica, Margarito’s trainer, should’ve stopped the fight to prevent further punishment in the final rounds.

“The decision is supposed to be the corner’s,” he said. “First the corner, then the referee, then the doctor. Everyone knows that Margarito is a warrior, a proud fighter. That’s why they didn’t stop the fight. But they should’ve because it was a bad beating.”

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2542/marq...not_optimstic/

what makes me laugh is that he said Mexicans thought he could beat him. LOL. Damn. Marquez must be Puerto Rican.

Comment

Working...
                    X