Report: Pacquiao-Margarito PPV Sales Far Short of Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    kumusta mga pinoys

first it was the live gate ticket attendance. it well document that arum say 70,000 and they get only 36 thousands paid and 5 thousands free tickets.

now on the report that pav per view sells are much less than the expect 1.4 millions that manny, arum and koncz say.

why manny have problem selling as much as boring gayweather?

why arum have to stop hbo from release number?
    Man that cheater can't sell fights people are not dumb to pay for his catch weight fights..hes fighting people for their titles but not at their weight he lets them weight drain what a chump lol

that lonely dude must be that loser pullcounter he got no friends he came to watch the fight by himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
      Man that cheater can't sell fights people are not dumb to pay for his catch weight fights..hes fighting people for their titles but not at their weight he lets them weight drain what a chump lol

that lonely dude must be that loser pullcounter he got no friends he came to watch the fight by himself
      Not only that, but Manny looks to be considering defending his 154 cracker jack belt at 150 or below.

Comment

you better hope thins fight did at least as well as Cotto if you want to see May vs pac

I know lots of casual fans who ordered this fight so I cant see how it would do less then 1m

Comment

It's becuz Filipinos families don't all buy the PPV. What they do is they let one person by it, than the whole family comes over that one house, and they crowd in one room to watch Pacquiao.

PROOF!!!!!! @2:50

If they all bought PPV's Pac would sell Millions every time
          Last edited by JDezi4; 11-23-2010, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            It's funny how it always take 3-4 days for Ross Greenburg to come out with PPV buys for Mayweather fights, but whenever it is a Top Rank fighter in an HBO PPV, it always takes 2 weeks to 2 months.

You tell me who's shady.
            If it come out in 4 days then its a lie. Numbers don't come that quick.

So you're saying that PPV that Mayweather and Mosley did was a lie huh? Then I'm guessing it did only 700k of buys.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
              40% for the #1 p4p king?
              shut your big niggro mouth.

you racist!!!!...and if I catch you calling B.Hop or ANY fighter or ANYBODY a racist on here...I'm gonna call you a hypocrit....be able to take ****s if you like to throw them....thats all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                you racist!!!!...and if I catch you calling B.Hop or ANY fighter or ANYBODY a racist on here...I'm gonna call you a hypocrit....be able to take ****s if you like to throw them....thats all!!!
                bring it on purple nutsack!

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
                  still going to be a major hurdle in the mayweather negotiations. if this fight did less than 1 million buys there is no way Mayweather will ever accept anything less than 55-45, and honestly I don't think he should
                  Unfortunately for Mayweather though, Pacquiao has more money than a former doughnut seller could ever wish for. This is more about pride than the money. I don't think at this stage of his career, Pacquiao will also not accept a fight where the opposition gets more. Not even a 51-49 in favor of Mayweather. Pacquiao does not really need Mayweather. Even George Foreman says so.

Comment

One of the most boring fighters in the world shouldn't even deserve 40 split.

Pac doesn't need Mayweather. Even George Foreman says so.

Pac's offer of 7 days cut-off offer expired, anyways. It should go back to 30 days. He needs to beg if Floydie wants it. Who tf is he, anyway?

60/40 for Pac.

Take it or leave it.

Floyd should fight Martinez. He's willing to bow down and worship Floyd.

:-(

Comment

1.5 million HAH!

Comment

Working...
                      X