• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report: If you suck my dick, you'll live forever

It's true because I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      This clown is OBSESSED with the PPV #s for Pacquiao-Margarito for some weird, inexplicable reason. This is probably the 12th thread he's made about it in the last week+ since the fight. It's getting kind of creepy now...
      Numbers that come out of Pac-Marg are extremely important because it will dictate split between Pac and Floyd. If Pac's numbers fall short then he would then have to yield to a lesser split in which if Pac would refuse then it will mean that Pac would be the one responsible for not making the fight which could be considered a duck for pricing himself out to avoid a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Numbers that come out of Pac-Marg are extremely important because it will dictate split between Pac and Floyd. If Pac's numbers fall short then he would then have to yield to a lesser split in which if Pac would refuse then it will mean that Pac would be the one responsible for not making the fight which could be considered a duck for pricing himself out to avoid a fight.
        There is no Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, never was going to be, never will be. So splits, buys, etc don't mean **** except to Pac, Top Rank, and HBO's bank account. If Pac-Margs did the big numbers predicted by Arum and Cons then that's great for boxing, but it has no bearing on a fantasy fight and the fans won't see a dime of any PPV revenue. We've heard Martinez, Mosley, Marquez, Berto, even Bradley/Alexander as Pac's next opponent but Floyd and his people (barring Sr's fear for Jr's life) have made no indication they want the fight, still on 'vacation'.

So clowns like the OP constantly making threads about this is completely and utterly pointless.

Comment

There is no Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, never was going to be, never will be. So splits, buys, etc don't mean **** except to Pac, Top Rank, and HBO's bank account. If Pac-Margs did the big numbers predicted by Arum and Cons then that's great for boxing, but it has no bearing on a fantasy fight and the fans won't see a dime of any PPV revenue. We've heard Martinez, Mosley, Marquez, Berto, even Bradley/Alexander as Pac's next opponent but Floyd and his people (barring Sr) have made no indication they want the fight, still on 'vacation'.

So clowns like the OP constantly making threads about this is completely and utterly pointless.
          I don't know what your rambling about. Bottom line Numbers give leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            I don't know what your rambling about. Bottom line Numbers give leverage.
            leverage in fantasy fights? Pac doesn't need leverage against Martinez, Mosley, Berto, etc... he's a bigger draw then all of those guys being thrown around as his next victim put together.

Show me one quote from Floyd or his people that indicate they're even thinking about a fight with Manny. Arum is still waiting on a call from Floyd to let him know he's ready to come off vacation, but he's been as quiet as a mouse p*ssing on cotton. But I'm sure he'll shock the world and announce he'll come out of hiding and give the world what they want! Keep hope alive!

Comment

leverage in fantasy fights? Pac doesn't need leverage against Martinez, Mosley, Berto, etc... he's a bigger draw then all of those guys being thrown around as his next victim put together.

Show me one quote from Floyd or his people that indicate they're even thinking about a fight with Manny. Arum is still waiting on a call from Floyd to let him know he's ready to come off vacation, but he's been as quiet as a mouse p*ssing on cotton. But I'm sure he'll shock the world and announce he'll come out of hiding and give the world what they want! Keep hope alive!
              PAC doesn't need leverage? He already had an interview where he said he'll fight Martinez below 150, if that's not leverage then I don't what is. Thankfully Martinez declined.

Comment

You sound like a fanboy. Your really think Floyd is scared?! You going to believe Arum and all the BS from both sides. Both sides are shady as ****. No one really knows whats going on behind the doors of these two divas.

If you look at it constructively with out the fanboy mentality. You will understand IF Pac-Floyd negations would to take place. The numbers that are made from Pac-Marg will play into the negotiations greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                  PAC doesn't need leverage? He already had an interview where he said he'll fight Martinez below 150, if that's not leverage then I don't what is. Thankfully Martinez declined.
                  I guess like the saying goes "Common Sense Is Not So Common"

Comment

It's funny how it always take 3-4 days for Ross Greenburg to come out with PPV buys for Mayweather fights, but whenever it is a Top Rank fighter in an HBO PPV, it always takes 2 weeks to 2 months.

You tell me who's shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      kumusta mga pinoys

first it was the live gate ticket attendance. it well document that arum say 70,000 and they get only 36 thousands paid and 5 thousands free tickets.

now on the report that pav per view sells are much less than the expect 1.4 millions that manny, arum and koncz say.

why manny have problem selling as much as boring gayweather?

why arum have to stop hbo from release number?
                      lol.........

Comment

Working...
                      X