Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

martinez praised for picking on smaller guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martinez praised for picking on smaller guys?

I am sick of this crap. i ask for sergio to fight a middleweight & I'm attacked by these idiot fanboys. i don't give a damn about martinez fighting pac or floyd. pac and floyd are 2 NATURAL welterweights. martinez is a MIDDLEWEIGHT. fight middleweights!!! guys that are his actual size. martinez already has fought willams who is a BLOWN up come forward welterweight. martinez fought pavlik who's a come forward guy who's there to be outboxed by guys like old man b hop. martinez fought cintron. yet ANOTHER blown up welterweight.

i don't want to see martinez fight another welterweight.

i want to see martinez get in there with a legit middleweight.

cintron,williams*2..and pavlik...which one was smaller??lol..he said he didnt wanna fight manny cause manny was to small...martinez is the real deal

Comment

Is there any intelligence in your head?

He just beat Kelly Pavlik and Paul Williams, two guys naturally taller and bigger

Comment

p.s you do know martinez JUST moved up to middleweight right??he was at 147,then moved to 154

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          I am sick of this crap. i ask for sergio to fight a middleweight & I'm attacked by these idiot fanboys. i don't give a damn about martinez fighting pac or floyd. pac and floyd are 2 NATURAL welterweights. martinez is a MIDDLEWEIGHT. fight middleweights!!! guys that are his actual size. martinez already has fought willams who is a BLOWN up come forward welterweight. martinez fought pavlik who's a come forward guy who's there to be outboxed by guys like old man b hop. martinez fought cintron. yet ANOTHER blown up welterweight.

i don't want to see martinez fight another welterweight.

i want to see martinez get in there with a legit middleweight.
          Dude if you're 35 years old, you better want to fight Floyd or Pac and cash the f--- in. Fighting freaking Kelly Pavlick again or somebody like that isn't exactly going to bring in the same bank.

Comment

Sergio should be praised.. He isnt Floyd Mayweather picking on smaller fighters...

Comment

wow
              you are one dumb little fu*k

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                cintron,williams*2..and pavlik...which one was smaller??lol..he said he didnt wanna fight manny cause manny was to small...martinez is the real deal
                when did i say PAVLIK was smaller then martinez? i said that pavlik was there to be outboxed. willams was smaller then martinez. so what if he is taller he doesn't fight tall. willams is his best at welterweight meaning he was a welterweight. cintron was another welterweight.

he doesn't want to fight manny but yet he's offering weights? he wants to come in at 156?

GET REAL KID.

let him fight in the middleweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  p.s you do know martinez JUST moved up to middleweight right??he was at 147,then moved to 154
                  Umm this.. Wait a minute.. TS hating on Martinez for nothing? Sexy Sergio has his first nonsense hater, he must really have arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    Umm this.. Wait a minute.. TS hating on Martinez for nothing? Sexy Sergio has his first nonsense hater, he must really have arrived!
                    Martinez should take pride in TS, after all you know you made it when you have your first hater….

Comment

Working...
                    X