Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Crushes Paul Williams in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Martinez. Pwill's problem has always been the he doesn't fight tall and use his jab. I'm happy with the result cause Martinez is a beast. Plus I didn't want to see another dude win a title at a catchweight, that catchweight title crap is garbage

Comment

I never post here but had to when I saw that, WOW...A total fluke shot, but highlight reel KO nonetheless.

Comment

Knew martinez would ko this hype job he lost to cintron and now martinez destroys him pwill career is over martinez is the man pwill got rocked to sleep pwill this is why you want to fight 147 pounders you cant fight big dogs next hype job to get ktfo is berto

Comment

hahaha.. ala pac hatoon KO...

Comment

Sergio with the KO of 2010!

Comment

Hype job mofo... All those wins are small fighters.. Go back to 147 and pick on them *****!

Comment

Pacquiao and Mayweather will straight out duck this guy, Martinez is going to have to fight at 168 lbs, no one at 154 lbs or 160 will breathe the same air.

I can see Pac and May looking at P-dub now hahahaha

Comment

Wooow man what a left right on the fricking money,most under-rated boxer nowadays.WAR ***Y SERGIO!!!!!
                  Last edited by El Vikingo; 11-20-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

uh oh....there goes the "slick" african-american

Comment

bring on gayweather or pacroid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X