No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Crushes Paul Williams in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    pac is supposedly jr midddleweight champ now lets see him defend that shiat...... yeah right ....expect the best fighter tha ever lived to duck that shiaaat same for gayweather..... lmao. roach and team pac rt now sayinf were stickin with old man mosley ha ha.
    PAC cant make even 147 u think he can make 154 ..or r u still emotinal after all the **** talking u did prior to the PAC v margarito fight....

Comment

• In the words of Sam Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBLi5mukmI

Comment

• team manny and team mayweather are saying right now well stick to old dudes.....lmao dont eeven want none sons, lets see pac defend that 8th belt....... wont happen to me both pac and mayweather are hype jobs do u guys even see the difference??? martinez is 35 whupping the TOP young dudes mayweather and pac are young and in their prime facing has beens and shot guys, Martinez is the goods!

Comment

• wow, didn't see that coming!

Comment

• If you've seen Sergio Martinez fight before, you'd know he put people on notice a long time ago.

Comment

• that is right i called this shhhhit. i have been saying for awhile now that williams is not impressive. i had him losing all four rounds to cintron and even buckled in that last round seconds before the fiasco. i had sergio winning the first match but it was close. sergio is an athlete first and that is why his talent, skills and coordination is head and shoulders above most. sergio beats floyd at 156 and pac. pac is phenomenal but sergio is just too big for him. floyd at this stage wouldnt make it out of the fight against sergio. 3 years ago floyd was the best but he is what now, 34? he has slowed down drastically, almost getting ktfo by shane twice in round two, ya shane near 40 years old and off 18 months..not good for floyd.

i love bhop, but williams aint too slick now is he

Comment

• WOW I'm impressed. Sergio is bad man.

Comment

• Called that ****! Counter punchers almost always do alot better the 2nd go round. That was one ***y ass KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
                    ...and don't even try to say Sergio is too big for him... let the excuses begin... Sergio and Margarito are the same ****ing size. Sergio KO's Pacman eassssy... P-Will could possibly TKO Pacman too.
                    I disagree. I think Sergio is much more solidly built the marg. No way pac would ever fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      WOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Now that was a real knockout of a real fighter. I saw it coming in the first round. After rewatching the Pac fight not only was that a tough ass fight for Pac but people really need to stop calling him an All Time Great cause he's not. He's a great fighter but not an All Time Great!!!! Manny didn't just roll over Margarito like Shane did. Manny got hit with some vicious shots in there that a great fighter wouldn't be getting hit with. It would be suicide to put Manny in there with Martinez cause Martinez would slaughter his ass. Manny is a very likable guy I just wish he would've stuck to his original story of playing it safe in the last round instead of using the "I was carrying him thing" cause truthfully Manny couldn't get Margarito out of there. No more Cheato, Margarito is a tough MF. I say **** PBF vs Pac give me PBF vs Martinez. It would be a very tough assignment for Floyd but that's what great fighters are made from. WOOOW!!!
                      Another fantasy fight for Floyd? lol! Floyd beat all the beast in boxing on *****s fantasy fight! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X