No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Crushes Paul Williams in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAPIDA View Post
    PWILL GOT OWNED !!! F****CK !!!!!!! hahaha eat that slicky african american !!! hahaha !!!
    Ignorant ass comment. Martinez is way more slick than pwill. But whatever, MARAVILLA, MARAVILLA!!! He's moving up to #1 on my favorites list. Trust me PAC wants none of this guy UNLESS HE CAN DRAIN THE **** OUT OF HIM Martinez KO's Pac!!! I see Mayweather beating Martinez actually Martinez is alot like Pac he needs guys to make mistakes or be less atheletic than him to look good. For now i'm enjoying the ko of the year.

Comment

• you don't want Floyd or Pac with him..

Comment

• Originally posted by dmonitor1 View Post
        When will Martinez fight a good Black fighter? LOLLOL
        LMAO

good one bro

Comment

• I was in total shocked when I saw him KOed face first hehe, here I thought he was dead LOL with his eyes open, no movement or anything.

Comment

• Williams finally getting exposed. He should go back to welter and pick on the little guys.

Comment

• The way Argentinians get robbed (Martinez vs Cintron, Martinez vs Williams 1, Matthyse vs Judah) in this country, Sergio decided the only way these biased judges can't screw it up is if he wins by KO.

Even Emanuel Steward is a biased MOFO.

Next thing you're going hear from B-HOP is that Sergio Martinez isn't fighting enough slick Asian fighters. What an idiot.

Comment

• Great knockout, but I wish Martinez had waited until like the 8th round. Didnt fulfill my boxing craving.

Comment

• Damn i wanna see the replay, i missed it but this is the best news, thought pwill was an overated hype job from the begining, anyone could see that there was nothing special about this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrian16 View Post
                    This is uncomparable to Pac/Hatton KO, this is somethin else guys..I am trembling like **** seeing this
                    He knocked out a guy that was on his level, that's the difference!!! You're absolutely right.

Comment

• Told yall he was the good from my very first post on Boxingscene. Martinez, p4p #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X