• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    Perfect and I win 750k because of it!
    I won 500,000!!

Comment

• I thought Martinez would KO Punisher too, but I was thinking more the 9th or 10th. I was really hoping the odds favored Punisher more favorably to make a bet truly worth it. But man, def KO of the year for the Fighter of the Year

Comment

• Holy ****, that looked like a crime scene. Williams was out face first with his eyes wide open O_O KO of the ****in year right there.

Comment

• Sergio just won me some more points!

Comment

• Told ya'll my boy would apply the beatdown in there tonight. Martinez is the true definition of a cham, fights al comers and never puts on a bad show....he's a straight beast. Martinez would ko Mayweather and Pac too if he caught them flush

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
              damn. he got straight debo'd. i hope he's aight. that was nasty.

do anybody know why Michael Buffer introduced the defending champion Martinez first and the challenger second?....that was odd!! .....the KO was beautiful....I'm gonna make a gif of that one...that **** was brutally beautiful!! LOL

Comment

• so much for the catchweight being an advantage for Williams...PALOS, Cabron! The chingazo heard 'round the world! I do hope he recovers but KO's like that can affect a fighter for the rest of his career...

Comment

• Photobucket

^^^^
                  Paul Williams fans reaction...crazy k.o!!

Comment

• I been said it Martinez with that effective punching will win the day..That KO was a thing of beauty..I really hope Pwilly don't change his style tho,he really just needs to tighten up that defense..

Comment

• pac is supposedly jr midddleweight champ now lets see him defend that shiat...... yeah right ....expect the best fighter tha ever lived to duck that shiaaat same for gayweather..... lmao. roach and team pac rt now sayinf were stickin with old man mosley ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X